No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agroturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels near the Douro Valley, Portugal! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Just outside the village of Vilar de Maçada in the Douro Valley of Northern Portugal, and about 20 minutes drive from the city of Vila Real, pet friendly Quinta de Fiães has a range of very nice rooms and self catering apartments on a working vineyard with an outdoor swimming pool. All their rooms, suites and apartments come with private bathroom, satellite TV and WiFi, while the suites and apartments also have a kitchenette and a comfortable lounge area. The friendly staff can arrange a tour of the vineyards and tasting sessions of their wines. There is a very good on-site restaurant too where guests, including self catering guests, are served a free buffet breakfast every morning and where good traditional Portuguese food is available all day. There are shuttle buses every day to the city and the staff can organize baby sitting services too if required. And they can also arrange a shuttle service to and from Porto International Airport about an hour and a half away by car. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing customer service – the owners go above and beyond to make it an enjoyable stay!..” “We felt really welcome as if staying with friends. Lovely rural location, surrounded by vineyards, excellent swimming pool, very good food…” Click here to read more of what other guests say. READ MORE
- In Paços de Gaiolo, Portugal, about 40 kilometres along the Douro Valley to the east of Porto, Quinta da Bouça is a very lovely escape to nature, with 16 hectacres of woodland, fruit orchards and vegetables gardens along with a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. They have four spacious and comfortable self catering cottages to rent, all with kitchen and lounge with flat screen TV and WiFi. And guests are welcome to wander through the woods or gardens, pick up some fruit or vegetables and maybe meet some of the friendly Garranos horses, a rare breed of horse native to Northern Portugal and Galicia, Spain, which roam freely around the property. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I can not recommend this place enough, it was absolutely gorgeous! We can not wait to be back there. It exceeded our expectations! Thank you!…” “The place is beautiful, peaceful, with amazing views. The owner, Paula, was super nice and helpful. I strongly recommend Quinta da Bouça if you want a completely stress free place to restore your energy….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT QUINTA DA BOUÇA: READ MORE
- Along the banks of the Corgo River, Quinta do Vallado is one of the most famous winery estates in the Douro Valley with a history going all the way back to 1716. It once belonged to the pioneering port wine maker, Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, and still belongs to her descendents today. It is now a modern, luxury boutique hotel, but also with more traditional style accommodation in the old manor house, and you can expect the very best in comfort, service, and of course food and wine. It also has spa facilities, an outdoor swimming pool and a jacuzzi. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of lovely rooms and suites 5 of them in the old manor house, and 8 in a new, rather unusual looking, modern wing, built back in 2012 mainly from slate, another thing this region of Portugal is well known for. The manor house rooms are a bit more traditional though it would be a stretch to call them rustic. The emphasis is generally on comfort and modern style, something which is even more in abundance in the sleek modern wing where the rooms all come with balconies and some superb views. The pick of the bunch there is the suite; a nicely designed 43 sq m space with a living room, bedroom and a balcony looking out on the vineyards and the river. There is an excellent buffet breakfast to be enjoyed every morning plus you can treat yourself to some great evening meals, and snacks throughout the day. Food lovers will also appreciate the chef’s own cooking classes, ask at reception, or at the restaurant, for details. Not forgetting the wine; Quinta do READ MORE
- In Peso da Régua, in the heart of Portugal‘s premier wine producing region, the Douro Valley, and about 100km from Porto Airport (Airport transfers can be arranged) Quinta de Marrocos is an award winning vineyard estate with B&B accommodation at its restored 17th century farmhouse. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their homely, traditional style rooms all come with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, WiFi, private bathroom and a balcony with nice views of the surrounding mountains or the river Douro. You’ll also find a bar and restaurant here, and a nice shared lounge and terrace overlooking the gardens and vineyards. THE WINE: The big focus here is wine, specifically the Douro and Port wine of which the the region is famous. The Quinta de Marrocos estate has produced a number of award winning ports and they still make use of traditional granite presses where the grapes are pressed by foot, and cellars where the wine is aged in barrels, vats and casks of wood which gives the wine its famed complexity. There is a lot to learn and the estate owners organize very interesting vineyard tours, cellar tours and tasting sessions. THE LOCATION: Northern Portugal’s Douro Valley is well known for its wine, in fact it is reputed to be the longest continual wine growing region in the world. But besides that it is also beautifully rural with great stretches of rolling green hills and woodlands all around. Even if wine is not your thing you’ll still find it a very lovely place for exploring, with some nice hikes offering great views over the river below. It is also great for all sorts of outdoor activities; cycling, golfing, hiking, water sports, boat READ MORE
- A very highly recommended agroturismo vineyard hotel near Porto in Portugal’s Vinho Verde-Douro Valley wine region, Agroturismo Pousadela offers a tremendous rural holiday experience: It’s in a beautiful setting with over 60 acres of vineyards and lots of hiking trails around the surrounding hills and forests, and the accommodation, the food and the service are all very much top class. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of accommodation in renovated traditional cottages around the grounds of the farm to sleep up to six guests. All their cottages are stylish and comfortable, and all have a well equipped kitchen and a lounge area with flat screen TV. Outside each there is a patio area with outdoor seating, plus you’ll have loads of outdoor space to explore or to relax in; the large vineyard of course but also terraced areas and the well tended lawns and gardens which also contain an outdoor swimming pool. The accommodation is self catering but breakfast is also included in the rate. It is served at the restaurant in the main farmhouse which is also open for other meals throughout the day. The food here is famously good and have a variety of traditional Portuguese dishes to be sampled. It is a vineyard obviously so you can enjoy some of their very own wines or wines from other Douro Valley producers at the restaurant all day too. They also have a shop at the farmhouse where you can also buy the wine as well as some other nice local food specialities, and of course staple foods to cook with while staying at the property. THE VINEYARD: There is a full 60 acres of vineyard, as well as READ MORE
- This luxury vineyard hotel & agriturismo on the south bank of the famous Douro River in Northern Portugal, has fabulous views over the Douro Valley and has long been a popular choice in this part of the world, especially with those who appreciate more than an extra touch of luxury. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of accommodation including four plush B&B rooms in the main farmhouse; a lovingly restored manor which dates back to the 17th Century, as well as two adjacent, equally plush self catering cottages. Check your options on the booking page here. Three of the B&B rooms are doubles and one a twin, and all are super clean, comfortable and suitably furnished in a rustic style, and they all come with en-suite bathroom with an old style bathtub, flat screen TV in the room and WiFi. The two self catering cottages are equally plush and stylish, and can fit up to eight guests. Each of them have two bedrooms and can fit an extra two extra guests in the lounge area. There is also a fully equipped modern kitchen & bathroom. Outside in the grounds you’ll find a terrace and a swimming pool, and some very well tended manor type formal gardens dating back to 1906 with a fish pond and even a historic, sanctified chapel. And the views from the property, as mentioned before, are simply stunning. THE FARM: The farm is set over 12 acres and contains a vineyard, olive groves and thousands of fruit trees, from which the owners produce their own red and white wines, olive oil, various types of fruit, and honey. Guests are welcome to tour the farm and learn READ MORE