No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best farm stays near Brisbane, Queensland! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This very highly rated self catering farm stay is on a 300 acre farm in Byron Bay, Australia; in the heart of New South Wales’ Northern Rivers region. Being also near the historic town of Bangalow and just south of Brisbane, Queensland’s Gold Coast it has an excellent location. They have both one and two bedroom cottages and all are fully self contained with kitchen, bathroom and a lounge with TV and Dvd. They each have a lovely private verandah with views of the rainforest or the lake. You can take a canoe or rowing boat out on to the lake, or swim or fish, and there are plenty of nice hiking and mountain bike trails within the farm’s borders and beyond. The farm has animals of course, horses, hens and cows for example and guests, including children can feel welcome to help out with the feeding etc. Note: It’s recommended you come here with a vehicle as there’s no public transport between the village and the farm! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We could not rate it any higher as a place to stay, we will definitely be back for another stay at the cottages….” “Such beautiful views, extremely friendly owners, it was a perfect relaxing getaway for our girls weekend….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BYRON BAY FARM STAY: READ MORE
- In Ballandean, outside Stanthorpe, Queensland, Australia this homely farmhouse stay is set among 160 acres of rich farmland and has plenty of farm animals as well as local wildlife to see. THE ACCOMMODATION: The spacious house has four comfortable double bedrooms and two bathrooms (with spa bath) and can sleep up to eight people comfortably. There is WiFi, a flat-screen TV/DVD player and a games room with air hockey, billiards and a mini gym. You’ll have the entire house to yourself and its fully self catering though the friendly owners are always on hand if you need anything, and they also offer a free breakfast hamper for the first morning of your stay. You’ll be free to wander the farm and meet some of the animals which include sheep, alpacas, goats, hens and peacocks. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is in the centre of the Southern Queensland‘s granite belt wine region with the lovely and very historic town of Tenterfield less than a half an hour down the road. There are also three national parks nearby; Bald Rock, Sundown and Girraween which have incredible landscapes to explore and are particularly well known for their many unusual rock formations, waterfalls and forests. The Gold Coast is around 160 miles away back east with the city of Brisbane being a little bit less. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Really comfortable, animals to feed and lots of running around for the kids. Fantastic breakfast essentials supplied. Lots of space for people to relax in different areas. Hosts helpful but unobtrusive….” “Windswept has managed to combine the rustic charm of farm-stay accommodation whilst tastefully and thoughtfully providing all you need and more. This is a great spot to get away & unwind and is also in close proximity to some good wineries….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WINDSWEPT COUNTRY RETREAT: READ MORE
- 15 minutes drive from Beaudesert Queensland, Australia, this family friendly, organic farm stay has very comfortable suites and cottages, both B&B and self catering, all of which have at least a kitchenette and a lounge area with flat screen TV and WiFi. They have an on site restaurant too that serves meals on request throughout the day. Besides hanging out with the animals, which include sheep, ponies, horses, cattle, peacocks and kangaroos, guests can relax on the large gardens and patio, organize a barbecue or play tennis, pool or darts while the kids entertain themselves at the children’s playground. Clandulla Farm Stay is about a half an hours drive from Tambourine Mountain Gold Club, well under an hour from the centre of Brisbane and less again from the beaches of the Gold Coast. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We loved the peace at the farm. We felt so at home from the time we set foot with the warm hospitality. The kids had an amazing time with Farmer John and the animal friends. We will love to be back again soon…..” “Delightful paradise with ‘Farmer John’ & ‘Lorna’ being perfect hosts, especially when it came to the animals. Amazing family stay!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CLANDULLA FARM COTTAGES: READ MORE
- Address: 118 Booloumba Creek Rd
AustraliaCategory: Self Catering Farm StaysIn Mary Valley, near Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, QLD, Yabbaloumba Retreat Farm Stay has upscale self-catering cottages on a working cattle and sheep farm and gets consistently high ratings as a romantic rural escape. The Accommodation: All the cottages have air conditioning & ceiling fans, a well appointed kitchen & diner, flat screen TV, and a spa bath for two. While outside you have a private terrace/porch area with electric BBQ facilities and seating. Upon arrival you’ll be presented with a complimentary bottle of wine and a cheese platter and though the accommodation is self catering there is also a generous breakfast hamper on offer with a whole range of things such as bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, croissants as well as fresh orange juice and milk. For evening meals too you can order a fine home cooked meal hamper from the owners at the farm if you give them just a day’s notice. Feel free to explore their working farm which contains cattle, sheep and goats and also a fishing lake which is stocked with bass that you are free to catch. The Location: The pleasant town of Kenilworth is just over four miles away and there you have several good cafes and restaurants; McGinns Restaurant, the Bellbird Cafe and the Kenilworth Hotel for example. The immediate surroundings are deeply peaceful and rural and you’ll find plenty of opportunity for hiking, swimming and fishing nearby too. The drive from Sunshine Coast should take less than an hour while the journey up from Brisbane should take not much more than an hour and a half. Note: In line with the ‘rural escape’ theme, there is no WiFi, and no children or pets are allowed! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Came home totally refreshed. Would definitely recommend this retreat….” “This is my go-to get away, peacefulness and beauty. The peace and serenity being disconnected. Lovely aspect with privacy by very thoughtful design. Very thoughtful and welcoming arrival….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT YABBALOUMBA RETREAT: READ MORE
- This organic farm stay B&B, near Brisbane, Queensland, on Australia’s Sunshine Coast and just 10 minutes from Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo, has a large spacious suite on its small (by Australian standards!) farm with cows, alpacas, pigs and hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have three accommodation choices. There is the sleek, modern and spacious, suite which has its own separate lounge area with flat screen TV, DVD player and ipod docking station. It also comes with a kitchenette, plus an en-suite bathroom with a nice old style claw foot bathtub. Then there is the cosy ‘tiny house on wheels’ which has 2 bedrooms, 1 of which has a queen-sized bed, the other 2 single beds. There is a TV, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a full kitchenette and a large terrace outside where you’ll find a BBQ. Finally it has a small bathroom with a shower and compost (no smell!) toilet. Note: the ‘tiny house on wheels’ accommodation involves stairs and a climbing ladder and is not suitable for children under the age of 7. Finally there is the bungalow which has two bedrooms, one with a king size bed and the other with two king size singles. It has a nice bathroom with a claw foot bath tub, and a kitchen and lounge. Outside there is a large outdoor terrace area with seating and a barbecue. Check out all your options on the booking page here. Guests have access to the entire farm and are welcome to help out with farm tasks such as feeding the animals, collecting fresh eggs etc. They also have an organic vegetable garden and the friendly owners give kitchen garden workshops where you can learn how to create your own organic garden at home. There is a common lounge at the farm with books and board games, and there is WiFi throughout. The accommodation is self catering but you’ll also be treated to a great organic breakfast in the morning, included in the rate, and breakfast and BBQ dinner hampers can be provided on request. THE LOCATION: As mentioned the farm is conveniently just 10 minutes away from the world famous Australia Zoo, a definite must visit in the READ MORE