No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Lough Bishop House has a range of comfortable B&B rooms in a 19th Century farmhouse by the shores of Bishop’s Lough in County Westmeath, the very centre of Ireland. This is a family run organic farm with sheep, cattle, bee hives and an orchard, and the friendly owners will cook you a great breakfast in the morning with some of the produce coming straight from their farm. All guests are very welcome to have a look around the farm too and get to meet some of the animals. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The setting is amazing and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic!…” “Everything is wonderful here, the surroundings, the house, the rooms. Gorgeous breakfast and very gentle owners. Great!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LOUGH BISHOP HOUSE: READ MORE
- A 17th-century house next to a 15th-century castle in the peaceful countryside of Wexford, Ireland, Killiane Castle offers very highly rated self catering and B&B accommodation. They have a range of spacious, comfortable rooms with private bathroom and TV plus one and two bedroom self catering apartments. Freshly cooked each morning, their great breakfasts include home made bread, eggs from the farm’s free range hens, fruit and home-made yoghurt. In the castle gardens they have a tennis court, croquet lawn, pitch-and-putt course and a golf driving range. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “There is nothing I would fault. I never sit in a communal area in a hotel or guesthouse but this whole house had such character I sat by the fire and relaxed soaking up the atmosphere….” “A brilliant place to stay. Fabulous property. Great room. Lots of facilities, golf, croquet, good walks….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KILLIANE CASTLE: READ MORE
- Rock Farm Slane, Co. Meath, Ireland, has a lot going on: It’s an eco-friendly, organic agritourism farmstay & activity centre with luxury glamping tents, yurts and huts on a section of the Slane Castle estate that stretches for 1.5km along the banks of the River Boyne. The long track down to the farm takes in views of Slane Village and the Hill of Slane beyond as you wind through fields of barley, forestry, cows, chickens and horses to the Limehouse Ecolodge beyond which has been built out of straw from the barley around. The Farm Office has a small shop selling organic meat and eggs from the farm as well as a few specials from the Slane Food Circle and other great local producers, including ice cream, cheese and local vegetables. A short walk from there you’ll find the glamping in a lovely woodland glade with views across the river valley to Slane Castle beyond. You can choose between their great selection of different sized yurts and huts, which all give access to a large shared kitchen, and all of which have their own seating area. And outside there is a hot tub and barbecue facilities. There’s plenty to do around the farm too, especially for kids, with organised rafting and kayaking, bikes for hire, tree climbing and straw bale making. And they also have a wellness centre with various therapies such as reiki, aromatherapy massage, hot stone massage and reflexology. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Castle View, cute animals on the farm, cosy shepherds hut. Awesome hot tub, lit by candlelight and the moon and stars….” “Loved everything! Amazing sunrise from the window of our ‘bedroom’! Great staff explained everything. Very comfortable bed. Will come back with more time for sure….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ROCK FARM: READ MORE
- This lovely Georgian farmhouse is in the heart of the Kildare countryside, Ireland, near Athy and Newbridge, and just about an hour from Dublin city, and it has comfortable and clean B&B rooms surrounded by gardens, orchards and rolling green farmland. Each of their rooms comes with private bathroom, TV and WiFi as well as tea and coffee making facilities. They serve a good breakfast too with plenty of choice; full cooked Irish breakfast, omlettes, pancakes, scones, jams, cereals and fresh fruit. Much of which comes straight from their own farm and is organic where possible. They also serve some very good evening meals and snacks during the day. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Nice stay in lovely countryside surrounding. great hosts and a great breakfast. This was my second stay here and both times have had an excellent stay….” “Lovely warm welcome, comfortable room, gorgeous cooked breakfast, great value. Warmly recommended…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MOATE LODGE: READ MORE
- In peaceful, rural County Laois, Ireland, and near to both Kilkenny city and the town of Carlow, the award-winning Coolanowle Country House has self catering and B&B accommodation on a working organic farm, which also contains a nice 3 acres of mature woodland. All their hotel standard rooms and self catering cottages are clean and comfortable with en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi. They serve a great breakfast in the morning, you can arrange equally good evening meals too and if the food appeals you can buy some of their own organic meat products; sausages, black puddings and rashers to take home from the farm shop. The farm stay is just ten minutes outside Carlow Town, less than twenty from Kilkenny city, with the city of Dublin about an hour away to the north east. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Would have loved to stay longer. Beautiful guesthouse, friendly host. Sheer luxury, loved it….” “Clean, comfortable Beds! Excellent breakfast! Everyone was really nice!! Highly recommended!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT COOLANOWLE COUNTRY HOUSE: READ MORE