No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Lough Bishop House has a range of comfortable B&B rooms in a 19th Century farmhouse by the shores of Bishop’s Lough in County Westmeath, the very centre of Ireland. This is a family run organic farm with sheep, cattle, bee hives and an orchard, and the friendly owners will cook you a great breakfast in the morning with some of the produce coming straight from their farm. All guests are very welcome to have a look around the farm too and get to meet some of the animals. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The setting is amazing and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic!…” “Everything is wonderful here, the surroundings, the house, the rooms. Gorgeous breakfast and very gentle owners. Great!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LOUGH BISHOP HOUSE: READ MORE
- A 17th-century house next to a 15th-century castle in the peaceful countryside of Wexford, Ireland, Killiane Castle offers very highly rated self catering and B&B accommodation. They have a range of spacious, comfortable rooms with private bathroom and TV plus one and two bedroom self catering apartments. Freshly cooked each morning, their great breakfasts include home made bread, eggs from the farm’s free range hens, fruit and home-made yoghurt. In the castle gardens they have a tennis court, croquet lawn, pitch-and-putt course and a golf driving range. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “There is nothing I would fault. I never sit in a communal area in a hotel or guesthouse but this whole house had such character I sat by the fire and relaxed soaking up the atmosphere….” “A brilliant place to stay. Fabulous property. Great room. Lots of facilities, golf, croquet, good walks….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KILLIANE CASTLE: READ MORE
- Nell’s Farm House has self catering accommodation in a lovely 200 year old renovated farmhouse at the base of the Comeragh mountains in Co. Waterford, Ireland, about 25km from Waterford City. It’s surrounded by a working, family run, dairy farm that the guests are welcome to explore, watch the cows being milked for example or help collect the eggs from the hens. The family have been doing agritourism for years and they also organize tour and school group visits, to see the modern farm and also their heritage farm; a little look into farming practices of old, like churning butter, bread making and hand milking. The accommodation has two bedrooms, one double and one twin, with a lounge containing an open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also free WiFi throughout, and outside, a hot tub, barbecue facilities and outdoor seating. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very enjoyable, relaxing, we were sorry we didn’t get to spend more time there….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT NELL’S FARMHOUSE: READ MORE
- In peaceful, rural County Laois, Ireland, and near to both Kilkenny city and the town of Carlow, the award-winning Coolanowle Country House has self catering and B&B accommodation on a working organic farm, which also contains a nice 3 acres of mature woodland. All their hotel standard rooms and self catering cottages are clean and comfortable with en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi. They serve a great breakfast in the morning, you can arrange equally good evening meals too and if the food appeals you can buy some of their own organic meat products; sausages, black puddings and rashers to take home from the farm shop. The farm stay is just ten minutes outside Carlow Town, less than twenty from Kilkenny city, with the city of Dublin about an hour away to the north east. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Would have loved to stay longer. Beautiful guesthouse, friendly host. Sheer luxury, loved it….” “Clean, comfortable Beds! Excellent breakfast! Everyone was really nice!! Highly recommended!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT COOLANOWLE COUNTRY HOUSE: READ MORE
- Greenfields is a friendly farmhouse B&B on a full 200 acre working dairy farm in Ballylongford, Co. Kerry, Ireland. They have comfortable B&B rooms, all with private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi throughout the property.There is a spacious shared lounge too and the friendly owners will cook you a fine Irish breakfast in the morning. Though Co. Kerry is without doubt one of Ireland’s most beautiful counties and one of the most visited by foreign tourists, the vast majority of visitors make their way to Killarney and the Ring of Kerry to the south, and down the Dingle Peninsula in the west, leaving the area above Listowel, where Greenfield’s farmstay is located pretty much to itself, and so it might be a good place for those who want to explore the main tourist sites but also seek a more genuine rural Irish experience off the beaten track. The nearest airport is Shannon International Airport in County Clare to the north, but Greenfield’s is also within driving distance of Cork airport. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptionally friendly and wonderful hosts. Breakfast was sumptuous with so much choice. Enjoyed having a go at milking….” “I have stayed in quite a few accommodations in Ireland, from BnB’s and hotels to AirBnB apartments and this is by far the best so far. Huge recommendation for Greenfields Farmhouse….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GREENFIELDS FARMHOUSE: READ MORE