No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Near the beautiful city of Carcassonne, in the old Languedoc Roussillon region (now Occitanie) of France. This lovely, very friendly, boutique vineyard hotel is surrounded by the farm’s own grapevines and guests are free to wander the vineyards and enjoy wine tasting in the company of the extremely knowledgeable hosts. The rooms here are super clean and comfortable with private bathroom and WiFi but the real draw here is the wine and the food. The hosts are very enthusiastic about both, and they are great cooks. They produce some amazing meals shared by all the guests in an informal atmosphere, and washed down of course with generous helpings of their own quality wine. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The hosts made us feel like family. Wonderful, delicious meals. Very comfortable bed. We would love to stay there again!…” “Fantastic location. Fantastic facilities. Fantastic food. Fantastic people! Loved the tour and my wine has been delivered already! Thank you….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT O’VINEYARDS B&B: READ MORE
- This luxury vineyard hotel near Narbonne, Aude, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, is in the heart of Pays Cathare and the Languedoc Region’s vineyards. It offers 3 star accommodation on a large and highly renowned Gerard Bertrand wine estate surrounded by ancient pine forest and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has 38 extremely comfortable rooms, both doubles and four bed family rooms, all of which come with private bathroom, WiFi and flat screen TV. There is also has a lounge bar downstairs, sometimes with live jazz music, and a restaurant ‘L’Art de Vivre’, whose food and drink are of an extremely high quality. There are the extensive grounds to be explored too which include a nice courtyard, gardens and an outdoor swimming pool, along with the adjoining vineyards. THE VINEYARDS: The Château has a full package of wine tourism activities; tasting sessions, vineyards tours etc. You’ll find grape varieties typical of the Languedoc region in the Château vineyards; The whites: Marsane, Roussane, Grenache blanc, Viognier, Vermentino and Bourboulenc. And the reds, Syrah, Carignan, Syrah, Mourvèdre and Grenache. It is such a well known estate that it is something of a destination in itself, and known for the many festivals it hosts; a popular jazz festival in summer, the Art de Vivre Festival in spring and other smaller wine harvesting and truffle gathering celebrations at other times. THE LOCATION: The estate sits in the Massif de la Clape natural reserve, the largest of its kind in Languedoc-Roussillon. The reserve is a mixture of landscapes from vineyards like at Château L’Hospitalet to the garrigue scrub terrain typical of the region as well as forests of oak and pine. The scenery moves through flat plains, plateaus and READ MORE
- Domaine de Gressac is a luxury organic agriturismo vineyard hotel/farm stay gite, near Avignon in the south of France, which is part winery part horse breeding farm. The accommodation is in the form of luxury, self catering, old stone cottages, the property, both inside and out, is nothing short of gorgeous, and is surrounded by a full 280 acre estate comprising of vineyard, pastureland, woodland and even a river beach. THE ACCOMMODATION: The gites are in the form of very charming stone cottages, with the largest being able to sleep up to 7 people. They are all built quite recently from the stones and beams of the old farmhouse which was lying in ruins before the present owners lovingly restored the entire place. Though technically new in that case, the gites feel thoroughly authentic, like classic south of France farm cottages but with very much modern levels of comfort and facilities. The furniture and fittings are all nicely chosen, though mainly contemporary they don’t seem to detract from the beautifully rustic feel of the property. They all have plenty of space, with good sized lounge & sitting areas, plush kitchens and bathrooms, and come with all mod cons; flat screen TV, air-con, WiFi etc. Beautiful as the gites are, the estate that surrounds them is even more impressive. There are the lovingly tended gardens and lawns with an outdoor swimming pool and plenty of space for lounging around. Then there are the vineyards, from which the owners produce a range of reds, whites and rosés, all of which are organic. There is an on-site winery at the property too; the entire process is done in house and you can arrange READ MORE
- This 19th-century château, near Carcassone, has a variety of lovely rustic style, self catering accommodation on a famous Languedoc winery with nearly 300 acres of vineyards and olive groves. Their wines are highly prized and they do a full program of wine tourism activities; tours of the vineyards and wine cellars, tasting sessions etc., but even if you have very little interest in such things Château Canet is still a very pleasant, sociable place to stay with a lovely peaceful setting and plenty to do and see both around the estate and in the surrounding area. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great range of accommodation on offer, mainly cottages but with some small apartments too. All are very charming, comfortable and clean and come in various sizes, with the largest covering 250 m² and which can sleep up to eight comfortably. Check your options on the booking page here. The accommodation mixes rustic and modern styles well, and generally doesn’t stray too far from the traditional French farmhouse look. They are comfortable, homely and well equipped and there is plenty of outside seating, dining and lounging space plus BBQ facilities, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a boules court and a playground for the kids. Beyond the gardens there are some small sections of farmland and woodland but the estate is mainly comprised of vineyards and olive groves. Château Canet is very well known in the region and has won numerous awards for both wine and olive oil with their Minervois (an AOC in this area of Languedoc-Roussillon) being a mixture of whites reds and rosé. Olive oil tasting sessions and educational tours are available as well as a full program READ MORE
- 1,000 meters high in the Catalan Pyrénées-Orientales department of Languedoc-Roussillon, France, and just outside the village of Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste, Mas El Casal farmstay has a stunning setting for its working cattle farm and traditional stone farmhouse where guests will be welcomed with the best in hospitality and comfort. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their spacious rooms are rustically stylish and come with en suite bathroom, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, WiFi, a seating area plus an outdoor terrace with beautiful views over the valley below. It’s B&B and you’ll be treated to a very good and generous breakfast in the morning, with fresh bread, fruit juices, homemade jams cakes, yoghurts and more. And if guests feel like cooking for themselves later during the day they can also have access to the farmhouse kitchen. The farm is a working beef cattle farm, with lush green pastures and meadows, and comes with incredible views over the surrounding valleys. THE LOCATION: As mentioned before, the main attraction of this farm stay is the location, the views are breathtaking from the farm itself and there are some great hiking trails around that go all around the mountains. You could really spend days exploring the trails around the farm, or just sitting on the grass contemplating the beauty of it all. It’s also about five kilometres from the centre of the very pretty Catalan town(s) of Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste. The Prats-de-Mollo section has a lovely old town with cobblestone streets and stylish squares guarded from above by the impressive medieval walls of Fort Lagarde, and a 14th-century round tower. The fort is a bit of a climb from the town centre but has amazing views. La Preste is the adjoining, more modern part READ MORE
- Beside the popular ski resort town of Formiguères, Languedoc-Roussillon, southern France, the highly rated Le Calmadou farmstay has self catering accommodation on its working sheep farm where it produces its own range of cheeses. The surrounding countryside is peaceful and serene and the views from the farm are spectacular. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their very comfortable 95 square meter self catering apartment is part of a converted barn with traditional wooden beamed ceilings and can host up to 8 people. There are three bedrooms (two doubles and a twin), a lounge area with sofa bed and flat screen TV, a modern, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a 15 square meter outside terrace area. THE FARM: The farm is a fully working sheep farm producing and selling a good range of home made cheeses, yoghurts and spicy merguez sausages. Being at an altitude of 1500 meters the winters here are cold and so the sheep move indoors to the barns but the hospitable farm owners are always happy to offer tours of the farm and the cheese factory whatever time of year you arrive. THE LOCATION: Formiguères is a popular ski town and the farmstay is just 4km from the nearest slopes, so the location is ideal for winter sports. When the season ends it is also a great area for hiking, rock climbing and mountain biking. The wider area is part of the Parc Regional de Catalan Pyrenees which is a wonderful area to explore, full of wild scenery, mountains, lakes, including the famous glacial lake at Engolasters, and thick green forests. The borders with both Spain and Andorra are less than 20km away and so the region is also a popular READ MORE
- La Noyeraie is a cosy, charming farm stay B&B near the UNESCO World Heritage village of Rocamadour in the green hills of the Eastern Dordogne, France. THE ACCOMMODATION: It offers a nice range of suites, rooms and self catering studios all with private bathroom and every morning they serve a great French breakfast in the farmhouse dining room, or weather permitting, on the terrace. Good wholesome home cooked evening meals are available too and they offer a great selection of local organic wines to go with them. The farmhouse is surrounded by 9 peaceful acres of orchard groves, woodland and walnut trees. The owners of La Noyeraie make their own walnut products like walnut biscuits, walnut cakes and walnut oil, which you can sample at the farmhouse as well as buy to take home. They are very enthusiastic about food generally, from harvest to table, and not just their own; they are very knowledgeable about local food and wine and they have a small farm shop where you can also buy other local delicacies to take home; pâté, duck confit and much more. As mentioned previously they also offer a selection of quality locally sourced Cahors wines; reds, whites and rosé as well as the classic Malbec ‘black wine’, all of which you can also buy at the farm shop. THE LOCATION: La Noyeraie is beside the famous cliffside pilgrimage site of Rocamadour, one of the Dordogne’s and France’s most picture perfect towns, and an important place for over 1000 years. The also picturesque and historic town of Sarlat is nearby too, and there are many more beautiful and equally historic little places to explore. The countryside in between too provides READ MORE