No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Agriturismo Le Fontane has an absolutely stunning setting on the shores of Lake Iseo, near Brescia in Lombardy, northern Italy. It is very much a boutique hotel with just four rooms to choose from, and you can enjoy gorgeous views from the terrace outside your door, from the gardens or from the infinity swimming pool just in front. It is very much a place for lounging and relaxing but there are plenty of activities to enjoy too; the beach is just three minutes walk away and you can also enjoy guided tours of the farm, fruit and vegetable picking, nature walks and hikes along the Antica Strada Valeriana, and of course boat tours around the lake and to the stunning Monte Isola Island. You can also enjoy the excellence of the in-house chef who uses the best locally sourced ingredients to great effect, from breakfast to lavish evening meals and washed down with some of Brescia’s and Lombardy’s finest Franciacorta wine. THE ACCOMMODATION: The agriturismo accomodation, just four B&B rooms in total, is lake side and just away from the main farmhouse where the restaurant is located. The rooms are set around the swimming pool with the gardens just to the side, and they all have fabulous, almost uninterrupted, views over the lake and the island. The block is modern, and internally has more in common with a modern city hotel than a stereotypical rustic agriturismo. Facilities are also what you would expect from a modern hotel, WiFi, flat screen satellite TV and some nice spacious private bathrooms. All the rooms are bright, clean and super comfortable, and all are supplied with nonallergenic soft furnishing and bedding materials. They also come with a small terrace seating area outside, from where, not to press the point too much, the views are a real treat. The small farm produces various fruits, vegetables and herbs and is surrounded by hazelnut and olive trees. You’re welcome to stroll around the farm and you can also arranged guided tours with the always friendly farm owners and/or the chef. The food here, as mentioned previously is another major attraction. It is traditional but creative and beautifully READ MORE
- A little oasis in the city of Milan, Agriturismo Dolce Luna is a modern hotel surrounded by 12 acres of farmland with various organic agricultural crops as well as farm animals; donkeys goats, ducks and even ostriches to name but a few. They have a swimming pool in the gardens, some great fresh, organic food to be enjoyed at the farm restaurant and you’ll find the service in general particularly warm and friendly. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have 18 B&B rooms; doubles, twins and triples, all of which are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped, with air conditioning, sound proofed walls, mini bar, flat screen cable TV and wi-fi. There is a nice swimming pool in the gardens and of course the busy little farm to be explored. The accommodation of course far more city hotel than classic rural Italian agriturismo rooms, but the farm is very much a real farm. They grow a great range of fruit, vegetables and herbs here which make up the ingredients of some of their restaurant’s fine food. All of it is organic/biodynamic and there is also a farm shop at the property where you can buy some of their home made food to take home. You’re welcome to tour the farm and you can get up close to the farm animals too; horses, donkeys, goats, hens, ducks, swans, peacocks and ostriches. THE LOCATION: Though in the city of Milan’s western suburbs (4 km from the San Siro Stadium) once you enter the gates of Agriturismo Dolce Luna the city feels a long way away. It is green and tranquil and very much a place to relax and rewind. The area around Dolce Luna is not overtly urban either though, this side of Milan has much parkland and open green spaces too; the Parco Agricolo Sud Milano just south of the agriturismo for example is a close as you can get to real nature without leaving the city. The farm is close to the Milan Ring Road with the city centre being about 10km away. The nearest metro station is San Siro Ippodromo 4km away, from where the best option would be to take a taxi. WHAT READ MORE
- Agriturismo Cervano, on the Lombardy side of Lake Garda, has a range of rustic self catering accommodation on its organic olive farm which has magnificent views over the lake and the surrounding mountains. There is much old fashioned charm at Agriturismo Cervano; the property has a rustic, traditional feel and you’ll find a homely, friendly, ambience. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a huge choice of accommodation from a studio apartment to sleep two to a six bedroom maisonette that can sleep up to twelve. All of them are self catering but you will be supplied with basic breakfast provisions and the friendly owners can help you get to the nearest grocery shop. The fixtures and fittings are for the most part very much traditional but you have modern conveniences too; WiFi, TV and well equipped kitchens. Feel free to wander the olive groves from where the same family has been making organic olive oil for over 200 years. At the moment they have three varieties; Gargnà, Casaliva and Minìol, all of which you can sample and buy some to take home if you wish. Otherwise you can choose to spend your days relaxing in the gardens enjoying the view, or going for long walks in the surrounding countryside. The hills behind the farmhouse are particularly worth the effort, with the views from there being even more spectacular. THE LOCATION: The location is the undoubted highlight of Agriturismo Cervano; sitting as it does on a hillside above the fabled Lake Garda. Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake, spreading over 370 square kilometers of three regions Lombardy, Veneto and Trentino-Alto Adige, and is undoubtedly one of the most famous lakes in the world. The surrounding mountains and national park make the lake special and there are wonderful hiking trails and mountain biking opportunities to be explored (you can hire bikes for free from the farmhouse). Many lovely villages surround the lake, 25 in total, with the nearest to Agriturismo Cervano being Vecchia Provinciale just down the winding mountain roads. There are quite a few excellent restaurants in the surrounding area which the owners of the agriturismo can recommend and there is a golf course nearby too READ MORE
- Oasi di Galbusera Bianca Agriturismo near Milan, Lombardy, Italy, is in the heart of the Montevecchia Park and its beautifully wild countryside. The B&B accommodation is in a lovely old style farm villa and the rooms are beautifully styled; all pastel shades and carefully chosen furniture and art pieces, they are gorgeously rustic. The farm is organic and eco-friendly, 50 acres in total, and grows a range of traditional regional fruit and vegetables. The food here is very highly rated, from breakfast to evening meals using locally sourced, organic ingredients much of which come from their own farm. They also offer cooking, diet and nutrition classes and have a range of activities to keep children amused. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of rooms to sleep up to four people. All of them are uniquely, and beautifully, styled with rustic wooden furniture and artistic flourishes everywhere. The gardens are lovely too and are surrounded by the olive trees, orchard groves and vegetable gardens of the farm. Guests are welcome to explore and you can arrange guided tours too where you can learn a little about organic farming and food production. The food is here excellent; organic of course, and as wholesome and healthy as possible. Most of it is vegetarian too and homemade; things like goat’s cheese, savoury tarts, sorbets and homemade bread. As mentioned above they also do cooking classes and can provide lots of good advice on diet and nutrition. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is conveniently near Milan, Lombardy’s dynamic capital, just 40km in fact, but is a world away in any other terms. It is, as the name suggests a veritable oasis from the city; peaceful, tranquil and surrounded by forests and fields of green. There are a number of nice little villages in the surrounds, nature parks like Monte Barro and Adda Nord for example, and lots of hiking routes and nature trails. The friendly staff at the agriturismo can give you plenty of good advice about the nicest places to go, and they also rent bikes at the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The accommodation is one of the most beautiful I have been to. This applies to READ MORE
- Cavril Agriturismo near Milan has stunning views over Lombardy’s Po Valley, and provides B&B accommodation in an old Italian manor farmhouse that has been upgraded and updated to offer the best in modern comfort and standards. All their rooms have air conditioning, a fridge, private bathroom and a balcony, and some come with a kitchenette. Wine, olive oil, and grappa are produced on the farm, tasting sessions can be organised with the owner and every morning they serve up a great Italian style organic breakfast. Cavril Agriturismo is just outside the village of Sotto il Monte Giovanni XXIII. About 20 minutes outside the city of Bergamo, and about an hour from Milan. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional. Warm hospitality, beautiful views, great price. Lovely organic breakfast with farm fresh eggs. We ate at the restaurant both nights and were impressed each time….” “Wonderful property and beautiful accommodation not far away from Bergamo! The whole property was immaculate and the view from the bedroom was stunning. We also ate in the restaurant which was very nice and tried the wine from the estate. The owner was really sweet and helpful. Highly recommended!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO CAVRIL: READ MORE