No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best farm stays & vineyard hotels near Margaret River, Western Australia! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Hilltop Studios offers exclusive accommodation near Margaret River south of Perth, with gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. The self catering studios are part of a private 350 acre farm conveniently located between Margaret River town and the beach. The accommodation is beautifully appointed, super comfortable and the surrounding area is deeply rural and peaceful. All in all a perfect rural retreat. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have four luxury double studios on offer, all of which are stylish and spacious and come with every modern convenience and comfort. They have extra large beds, a full kitchen and lounge area with satellite TV and DVD player, with some free DVDs on offer. There is a nice spa bath in each bathroom with bi-folding windows opening out onto either the main studio room, or the sun deck outside which has seating and barbecue facilities. They all have beautiful views, with acres of rolling farmland around and cattle and horses grazing peacefully within. Two of them, the ‘Panoramic Studios‘, have the view enhanced by their wide, picture frame, windows. THE LOCATION: Hilltop is about two and a half hours drive from Perth, Western Australia, about ten minutes from the town of Margaret River and even less from the coast. The countryside is deeply rural in these parts and you’ll find plenty of opportunity for hiking with some particularly nice bushwalks leading on toward the coast. Margaret River is an increasingly sophisticated rural holiday destination that is a pleasure to stroll around. It has long been associated with surfing, its beaches having some of the best waves in the world, and also wine tourism; with most of its boutique wineries offering vineyard tours and wine tasting. These days it offers even more, with top class restaurants, cafes, farmers markets, yoga schools, arts & crafts galleries and plenty more. Just outside of town you have these great beaches too and of course you have the Margaret River itself flowing through. There is an endless amount of things to do around the town; you can organize leisurely boat trips along the river, picnic by the banks, hire a mountain bike to explore the magnificent Boranup Forest, hike some of the READ MORE
- Sunflowers Farm Stay has self catering cottages for rent on its 315 acre cattle farm in Margaret River, south of Perth, W.A. What really makes the place stand out though is the enormous amount, and variety, of animals it keeps on its ‘animal farm’, over 350 in total; kangaroos, rabbits, llamas, goats, pigs, ducks and plenty more. The farm allows guest loads of interaction with the animals as well as other activities such as tractor rides, egg collecting and pony trekking, and is certain to be an especially memorable holiday for kids. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of 4 one & two bedroom self catering cottages that can, with the help of some extra bunk beds, sleep up to nine people. They are basic enough inside but comfortable and clean. You will have a lounge and fully equipped kitchen at your disposal plus things like TV & DVD player, WiFi, and either air conditioning or a log fire and ceiling fans. There is also outdoor seating, BBQ facilities and a playground in the gardens. Check out your options on the booking page here. The main attraction is the farm of course and guests have a great amount of freedom to wander around the large farm and interact with the animals including feeding and petting them. What’s especially nice is that they also have an ‘orphanage’ at the farm where they adopt and care for unwanted baby animals, with, as you can imagine, much cuteness all round. THE LOCATION: Sunflowers animal farm is in the famous Margaret River wine region south of Perth WA. Though there are vineyards aplenty in this area, and many particularly along Caves Road where the farm stay is located, it is not only the wine which draws tourists to the area. Over the years Margaret River has developed a strong reputation for nature tourism, agritourism, food tourism, surfing, art & crafts, and for just generally being a lovely, chilled out place to relax and explore for a few days or weeks. You can read more about the area here. The journey from Perth should take less than three hours down the coastal State Route READ MORE
- Kerriley Park is a homely, family friendly, self catering farm stay in Yelverton, Western Australia, between the Margaret River and Busselton rural holiday regions. It offers cosy and comfortable self catering cottages on their small friendly farm which also has 75 acres of wildlife filled native bushland to explore. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farm stay has a choice of three bedroom, air conditioned, cottages that can sleep up to 10 people. They are fully self catering with a well equipped kitchen, and an open plan dining/lounge area with a flat screen TV and ipod docking station. Outside they all have a nice little verandah area with plenty of seating and outdoor dining space, and you’ll have a communal barbecue at your disposal too. There is a small swimming pool in the gardens too, though its really more for splashing about in than actually swimming, and there is also a children’s adventure playground. THE FARM: The animals are the main attraction for most guests though, and especially children. Every morning the kids can be given a bag of food to feed the animals with, animals which include, goats, sheep, hens, emus and ponies. All of them are friendly and well used to visitors. There is plenty of wild bush around too and guests are free to head off bushwalking as they please and where they are in with a good chance of spotting some of the abundant local wildlife. THE LOCATION: The farmstay is south of Perth, W.A., between two of Australia’s best known rural holiday regions; Margaret River and Busselton. Margaret River is especially famous for two things that usually don’t go hand in hand; surfing and wine making. Its coastline has some of Australia’s best surf while inland lies some of the country’s best vineyards. Other types of farming go on here too and the area is becoming something of an agritourism hot spot. Busselton is known for its sheltered bay and beach, its humpback whale population and its coral. The beachfront has an iconic 19th century jetty, the Busselton Jetty, a mile and a half long, it ends at the Underwater Observatory where you can comfortably check out the amazing coral life READ MORE
- Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay is a 57 acre bushland farm in Western Australia that has eight very comfortable self catering cottages surrounded by a host of farm animals and plenty of local wildlife too. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their dog-friendly accommodation come in various sizes with the larger cottages being able to sleep up to six people. They all have a patio with BBQ facilities, a flat screen LCD TV & DVD player. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen except the studio option, which has a smaller, but still useful, kitchenette. The accommodation is self catering though on arrival the hospitable owners greet guests with a free breakfast starter pack which includes cereal, juices, milk and fresh bread. And if the hens are hatching when you’re there you are also welcome to use their eggs any time. THE FARM: The farm covers 57 acres and is home to a number of different animals; Scottish Highland cattle, Dorper sheep, emus, guinea fowl ducks, geese, hens and peacocks. You can arrange guided tours of the farm and meet the animals, with every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday being feeding time where the guests are welcome to join in. THE LOCATION: The Farm Stay is less than 5 minutes north along Osmington Road from Margaret River township, with both Margaret River Golf Club and Prevelly Beach each being about 15 minutes away. There is lots to see and do in the Margaret River region. There are some great bush walking trails around with jarrah, karri and marri forestlands where you can see a whole range of native wildlife. A spectacular coastline that is very much a mecca for swimmers and particularly surfers, and where you can go whale watching (from Augusta and Dunsborough). You can do lots of outdoor adventure sports in the region too, like canoeing, rock climbing, abseiling and caving, as well as more conventional sports like golf and tennis. The town of Margaret River too is a lovely place to hang out, famous for its food and wine, you’ll find some of Australia’s best here; with lots of boutique wineries and vineyards to visit, restaurants, cafes, galleries and farmer’s READ MORE
- A family friendly, organic, permaculture farmstay in Margaret River, Western Australia, Burnside Organic Farm is a busy place with a vineyard & winery, vegetable & fruit gardens, plus farm animals including pigs, geese and hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their solar powered, self catering bungalows are a mixture of one and two bedrooms that can host up to five people. All of them have a full kitchen, a lounge with flat-screen TV with DVD player, laundry facilities and some bungalows have a spa bath. Outside there is plenty of space to dine or just to relax, with some hammocks, swings, seating and barbecues. Note: Free WiFi is available in the main building but not in the bungalows. THE FARM: The farm is certified organic and biodynamic, and is mainly occupied with the production of wine and avocados. There is a winery at the farm stay too and guests can take a tour and learn a little about the making of its very good organic wines; zinfandel and vermentino, red and white. They also have some beehives at the farm, olive groves, and orchards of citrus fruit and apples. The animals include pigs, hens and geese and guests are free to interact with and feed them and are also welcome to take some of the great range of vegetables and herbs from the garden for cooking with. The friendly owners are generally on hand to advise on the best things to pick in season and they can give some cooking tips too. THE LOCATION: For those of you not familiar with the Margaret River, it is one of Australia’s best regions for rural tourism, stretching out over 100 square miles its centrepoint is the town of Margaret River itself, a lovely relaxed town which has a strong surfing culture but also lot of great restaurants, art galleries, craft shops and cafes. There are many wineries in the region, Burnside Farm included, and consistently makes some of Australia’s best wines. The farm stay is right beside the Keenan State Forest, which is a wonderful place for hiking and wildlife spotting. It’s about 10 minutes by car from Surfers Point, and all that beautiful coastline, READ MORE