No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agroturismo farm stays, vineyard hotels & rural retreats in North East Spain! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- Hotel Mastinel, in Vilafranca del Penedes near Barcelona, Catalonia/Catalunya, certainly isn’t your average farmhouse; It’s a five star vineyard hotel in a very striking and architecturally unique property that represents bottles of wine laid flat. THE ACCOMMODATION: As you might imagine in such a building the rooms are also unique from inside ‘the bottle’. They are also stylish and very comfortable, with WiFi and flat screen TV, work desk, mini fridge, private bathroom (which in most rooms comes with a bath) and all have nice views over the vineyards below. There is a really top class, but still excellent value, restaurant, a wine shop and a wine therapy room on the premises. The property is large and has lots of public space for indoor and outdoor dining and drinking, as well as a swimming pool in the gardens. THE FOOD & WINE: It has won many awards for its design but its not the only attraction, the quality of the accommodation, the service, the Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine and of course the wine and cava, are all excellent and it all together makes for a truly luxurious experience. But where Hotel Mastinell differs from a usual 5 star hotel is in terms of educating its guests; they do very good on site wine tasting sessions, vineyard and culinary tours and allow guests to watch the preparation of the rich variety of Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine they serve in the restaurant. You can also organize more formal cooking classes with their chefs too. So all in all a quite immersive experience for the food and wine lover. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area is peaceful and tranquil and is popular place for well heeled residents of Barcelona to get their rural fix. Activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking in the nearby hills and mountains, and tours can be arranged from the reception staff, who can be relied upon to give good recommendations of what to see and do in the area. It’s about 45 minutes by car to central Barcelona, while the beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Geltrú are just about 20 minutes away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A gem READ MORE
- Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel is a luxury hideaway surrounded by carob, almond and fig trees, olive groves and vegetable gardens on a small organic farm in rural Ibiza. The surrounding countryside is peaceful and quaint but still conveniently near Ibiza City/Old Town and some of the island’s best beaches (around 15 minutes drive). With some top quality food, excellent spa facilities and the highest levels of service, you will find yourself very much pampered. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of ten rooms and suites, to sleep up to four people, and all of which are clean and comfortable, and elegantly furnished in a chic, bohemian style. There is a swimming pool outside, yoga areas, the above mentioned spa with sauna, whirlpool/hot tub, a fully-equipped gym and an outdoor yoga deck. They also offer a range of therapies and treatments from beauty therapy and massage to yoga classes and Naturopathy Nutrition coaching with their own in-house nutritionist. The restaurant is a particular highlight with much, if not most, of the ingredients for their tasty and healthy food coming directly from the organic farm outside. Free range eggs are freshly collected for breakfast in the morning, and a whole range of fruits, herbs and vegetables are harvested daily. Most of the food is farm to table in the least time possible with everything else, meat and seafood for example, locally sourced. They have an on site bar too, and an extensive wine list too with a great selection of international wines. THE LOCATION: In the heart of rural Ibiza, Cas Gasi Agroturismo is a true hideaway. You’ll find the surrounding countryside peaceful and quiet, a world away from the many touristic hotspots around the island. Ibiza being small though you can still be in the old town in around 15 minutes by car, and around the same to San Antonio and some of the island’s most popular beaches too. This being a luxury agroturismo you can avail of the concierge services for such things like booking restaurants and clubs, boat tours, various excursions shuttle services, taxis, childcare etc. And of course you can get all the best advice about what to do and where READ MORE
- This lovely agritourism farm stay near Valencia, Spain specializes in horse riding lessons but even if horse riding doesn’t interest you it is a really great place for a relaxing break. You’ll find spa facilities, a swimming pool, acres of gardens to explore as well as great food, great service and comfortable accommodation. The location is also very good; the farm is in a picturesque setting overlooking the Benicadell Mountains beside the small cute village of Salem. It’s also less than an hour from the city of Valencia, and just 20km from the coastal beaches of Gandia. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double and twin B&B rooms as well as two one double bedroom self catering cottages. They are comfortable and cosy with private bathroom, air con, TV and Wifi, and the self catering cottages have their own entrance, kitchenette and lounge area. The farmhouse has all modern facilities but maintains much of its traditional style. It’s beautifully furnished and decorated, with a cosy, slightly rustic vibe. They have a bar and a fine restaurant at the property too which serves breakfast and offers a very good choice of traditional Valencian and Spanish dishes throughout the day, with some of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. There is loads of outside space to explore, terraces with seating and hammocks, a swimming pool, an equestrian centre, gardens and the farm where they grow various fruits, vegetables and herbs. Further afield you can hike direct from the farm into the surrounding forests and hills as far as the Benicadell Mountains, or you can cycle, with bikes being available to hire at the farm. The large equestrian centre has many horses with a training track and a competition track. Even if you’re not horse riding yourself they are interesting and beautiful to watch. The friendly staff organize all sorts of horse riding lessons and can take you for long or short treks around the surrounding woodlands and hills. If you’re an experienced rider you can also take a horse out for trekking by yourself. THE LOCATION: The agroturismo is less than an hour from Valencia with its international airport (transfers can READ MORE
- In Pla del Penedès, near Barcelona, and in the heart of Catalonia’s wine region, B&B wine and cooking Penedès specializes in exactly that, producing its own organic wines and cava and offering guests a variety of very good vineyard tours, wine tasting and cooking classes. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a number of B&B rooms in the nicely renovated 17th-century farmhouse, and all of them are comfortable and clean with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. And outside there is plenty of space to relax in the terrace and gardens which also have a children’s play area. THE WINE & THE FOOD: The enthusiastic owners offer very good cooking classes (In English, Spanish or Catalan) where you can learn to prepare a range of Catalan and Spanish classic dishes such as Pa amb tomàquet with jamón ibérico, gazpacho, crema catalana and a number of seasonal tapas. Though not professional chefs their food is of a very high quality and they provide a generous buffet breakfast in the morning as well as various meals and snacks throughout the day. Guests are always welcome to tour their vineyard and discover more about the process of organic wine making. They can also arrange tours and tasting sessions at the nearby organic and biodynamic winery; Parés Baltà. You’ll also find an organic shop at the farmstay where you can take home some local wines, cava and olive oil. THE LOCATION: In terms of location, the town of Puigdàlber is less than five minutes away by car, Vilafranca del Penedès around the same. Your nearest beach will be at Sitges, around 20 minutes to the south, while the nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat, at about 50km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Could not possibly have been better! It was perfect. A beautifully restored Catalonian rural home, set in the middle of the vineyards of Penedés. Marta, the host, could not possibly have done any more to make our stay more amazing. She organised all of our visits to wineries, provided bikes for us to cycle around, made recommendations for meals, booked taxis, and generally took care of our every need….” “A beautiful location, delicious READ MORE
- Near the town of Berga in the Berguedà region of Catalunya, Spain, Complex Rural Can Caubet has pet friendly, self catering accommodation in rustic stone cottages surrounded by gardens and green pastures. And all of it with beautiful views over the rocky slopes of the Queralt Mountains. THE ACOMMODATION: Their cottages come with a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with a sofa and fireplace, a TV & DVD player and there is WiFi throughout the house. Outside you’ll also find plenty of space for relaxing in the garden which has barbecue facilities, a seasonal swimming pool and a hot tub. There’s also a children’s play area with a trampoline, swings and table football, amongst other things. THE LOCATION: This area of Catalunya, as it rises up into the Pyrenees, is a very popular place for outdoor sports enthusiasts; mountain biking, rock climbing, horse riding, skiing and paragliding are all notably popular. You can ask at the farm for advice and recommendations. You don’t have to be the sporty type though; the region also has peace and rural charm in abundance, and of course the landscapes are very beautiful with some great, and not so strenuous, hill walks close to the farm that offer spectacular views. The cute village of Avià is just about five kilometres away, in fact you can see it, and the nearby monastery from the farm itself. The nearest major ski centres are at Port del Compte, La Molina and Tuixen La Vansa, all not much more than a a half an hour’s drive away, while to get to the city of Barcelona takes about an hour. For a reasonable fee the farm hosts can arrange pick ups and drop offs from the airport and the city centre though, just let them know before you arrive. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It is ideal for large groups, has 5 full rooms and 3 or 4 bathrooms with shower or bathtub. The kitchen is well equipped, with microwave, dishwasher and a large dining table. The exterior has a huge garden with barbecue and tables and a trampoline for children. The setting is beautiful, fantastic for long walks, surrounded by READ MORE
- Agroturismo Turmaden des Capita is a top quality farm stay in a restored 19th-century traditional Menorcan farm house surrounded by limousin cattle, horses, bee hives, olive trees and vegetable plots on its 75 hectare organic, eco-friendly farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: The entire house can be rented or individual rooms, which have a flat screen TV and WiFi and access to the shared kitchen and lounge. And outside there is a nice terrace with outdoor seating, a swimming pool and barbecue facilities. THE FARM: The organic, eco-friendly farm contains limousin cattle, horses, bee hives and olive trees. Adjacent there is also a small area of protected oak forest, and, quite uniquely, is the site of the ruins of a small necropolis typical of the ancient Menorcan Pretalayotic culture, which dates back to between 3,000 and 1,600 BC. THE LOCATION: The farm lies in an area known as “Es Plans d’Alaior”, between the villages of Alaior and Mercadal in the centre of the Island and is about 20 minutes by car to Mahon city and airport, with the nearest beach being about 15 minutes away. Bikes can be hired from the farm and you can also arrange horse riding too. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Central location in the island, delicious breakfast, super comfortable room, nice swimming pool and friendly staff! I definitely recommend and would go back again!….” “An experience you can’t afford to miss. Where to begin? What an amazing experience! What a place! But more importantly what a nice couple who are running this establishment….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGROTURISMO TURMADEN DES CAPITA: READ MORE
- In the midst of the beautiful Montseny Park near Arbúcies, Catalonia, and about 90km north of Barcelona, Masia El Buxaus farm stay has a range of B&B rooms in a restored 18th-century manor house surrounded by a small farm where you’ll find pigs, hens and donkeys plus various vegetables and fruit trees. There’s an outdoor swimming pool in the large gardens too from where the views over the surrounding hills and forests are wonderful. There is a shared lounge at the property with a nice fireplace, a games room and a bar and restaurant, where you can be served some really good home cooking, much of it coming from directly from the farm, including a generous buffet breakfast every morning. There is a TV in the lounge too and WiFi throughout the property. The area surrounding the farm; Montseny Natural Park is a great area for hiking, trekking and mountain biking and the farmstay owners can give plenty of good advice about where to go and what to see and they can also organize tours for you with local tour companies. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This place is beautiful, run by two of the most amazing, warm and amenable people on the planet. The cooking is excellent, unpretentious, simple and so tasty, seasonal things are grown on site. The views at sunrise can make you cry with joy, not to be missed. Its hard to express how awesome this place is….” “Place is ideal for relaxation and disconnecting. The house is beautiful, the staff are sweet and animals are adorable. Hikes around the hotel are super great. Room is big and beds are comfortable…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MASIA EL BUXAUS: READ MORE
- On a large farm in the beautiful Mallorcan countryside, 60km north east of Palma and just 10 minutes from the nearest beach, this farmhouse B&B has an outdoor swimming pool and is surrounded by orchards and meadow fields. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmstay has a choice of comfortable, spacious rooms all with private bathroom, their own entrance and an outdoor private terrace. Their homemade food is excellent; they serve a great breakfast in the morning with a nice mix of local specialities and equally good evening meals can be arranged too for an extra charge. The farm has sheep and hens and they also grow almonds, carobs, lemons, figs and a whole range of vegetables and herbs that they use for their own quality food. THE LOCATION: The farm is just 3km from the town of Arta, Mallorca, and in the surrounding area you can find some of Spain‘s loveliest beaches and coves, some of them almost totally deserted. There are two beautiful nature reserves to be explored at Albarca and Es Verger and there will be endless opportunities for hiking and swimming, and you also have a couple of good golf courses within easy reach. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The atmosphere is tranquil and friendly. Our room was situated upstairs with a lovely patio outside where we sat in the evening listening to distant rural sounds of sheep, dogs and birds….” “We stayed for the first time 4 nights in March and loved it. Beautiful setting on working farm with such lovely hosts. Patio onto fields, large room and bathroom. Most comfortable and tranquil, great breakfast….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGROTURISMO NA SET CENTES: READ MORE
- Outside Marçà, in the wine-producing Priorat area of Catalonia, Mas Figueres has comfortable B&B rooms on a working vineyard just over a half an hour from Barcelona Reus Airport. They have a wine shop on site where you can buy wine to take home and the friendly owners also offer tours of the vineyards as well as wine tasting sessions. The food is excellent too with plenty of local produce including vegetables straight from their own farm. All rooms have private bathroom and WiFi and nice views over the vineyards and some also come with a private balcony. There is a swimming pool in the gardens outside and a nice comfortable lounge inside with an open fireplace and TV. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful place in the countryside, excellent access to local vineyards. Very peaceful and relaxing. Plus, excellent breakfast….” “Great visit, would stay there again! Breakfast was great, with a freshly cooked egg dish plus a good selection of cold items, including meats cheese, bread and fruit. The location was very convenient. The owner, Quima, is incredibly helpful and helps you do everything you want to do by making reservations, providing information, etc. The house itself is lovely, with nice common areas to spend time in….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MAS FIGURES: READ MORE