No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- This popular resort in Hawley, Pennsylvania, and about 12 minutes’ drive to Lake Wallenpaupack, is part farm, part resort, part sports center. Among the vegetable fields you can play tennis, basketball, volleyball, mini golf, table tennis and swim in the outdoor heated pool. A good hearty breakfast and dinner are available in the restaurant and bar and each of their large comfortable rooms have a flat-screen TV, a mini refrigerator, an iron and ironing board, a study desk, free WiFi throughout and private bathroom with hairdryer. Kids will be well taken care of too. Along with all the sporting activities there’s also a nice children’s playground. Other facilities include a business meeting room and the surrounding area is great for hiking and fishing. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very friendly staff. Comfortable bedding. All was clean. The animals and grounds were unique and spacious, well kept. Looked like a fun place to spend more time especially with children….” “The food was unbelievable! We didn’t expect the food to be “Chef Ramsey” quality, but it actually exceeded it! We also felt like we were VIPs, even though the staff makes everyone feel that way. The pool was great, too. We will definitely go back….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LUKANS FARM RESORT: READ MORE
- Cold Moon Farmstay has comfortable B&B rooms on its 25 acre child friendly family farm, just 3 miles from the Stratton Ski Resort, and less than 20 from the town of Manchester in the beautifully rural south of Vermont, USA. The Accommodation: There are five rooms and suites to choose from, with the largest of the the suites sleeping up to five people. They are all spacious, clean and comfortable with a homely, old style, charm. There is a sociable common lounge at the farmhouse with an open fireplace, TV and various board games, and also a well stocked library, a small gym and a billiards room. Outside in the gardens you’ll find a dining area with an outdoor fireplace and an 8 person hot tub. The food is particularly good at Cold Moon, their breakfast is legendary and they serve up very good, wholesome, evening meals for their guests too, using, much as possible, ingredients from their own farm. The Farm: The farm is only 25 acres but has a lot going on. There are over 20 goats there, plus pigs, ducks sheep, hens, vegetable gardens and a beehive. Guests are welcome to have a look around, all the animals are friendly and tame and used to interacting with both adults and children. Guests can also join in some of the daily farm chores if they like, like collecting eggs for the breakfast etc. They produce a lot of good fresh food at the farm which you can buy to take home at the farm store. Lots of duck and hen eggs, chicken and pork, sausages, various freshly baked breads, seasonal vegetables & herbs, jams, jellies and plenty more. The Location: Right by the Green Mountain and Finger Lakes National Forests of South Vermont the area is famously peaceful and scenic and is a pretty popular place with nature lovers and adventure sports enthusiasts in both winter and summer. The farm itself is close to plenty of good hiking and biking trails (you can hire bikes from the farm), and just three miles from the well known Stratton Ski Resort. READ MORE
- In the heart of rural New Hampshire this quaint farm stay bed and breakfast is a popular choice for visitors to the nearby White Mountain National Park, with the Echo Lake National Park too being less than a mile away. Their traditionally styled rooms are cosy and clean, all come with a sitting area and some have a fireplace or spa tub and outside you can relax and enjoy their hearty breakfast on the patio overlooking the gardens and the farm. Horseback riding is the main theme here, the farm has a number of stables and can organize lessons for even the most novice riders. They can offer carriage rides too and in winter, sleigh rides. This being ‘the farm by the river’, if fishing or swimming is your thing then the Saco River will keep you well entertained. READ MORE
- The first urban farm project on FarmStayPlanet, Crosby Street Hotel is in the heart of Lower Manhattan’s Soho district and so could never be accused of being some kind of rural escape. It might not be a farmhouse exactly but it does have a small farm as a part of the growing movement of urban farming. It is a top of the range, luxury hotel with a twist; there is a small but very functional farm on the 12th floor roof top terrace producing a good range of organic fruit, vegetables and herbs that end up in the kitchen of their very fine restaurant. And if that wasn’t enough it also has some hens, there to lay what surely must be Manhattan’s freshest eggs. THE ACCOMMODATION: The hotel is large with 89 rooms in total, all of them are bright (floor to ceiling windows), modern and the height of comfort and cool urban style. They range from standard doubles to sumptuous two bedroom suites, all of which are individually styled by someone showing a real flair for interior design. None will disappoint in almost any way, though prices are of course high. The common areas are equally plush with two courtyard gardens and a drawing room, and the above mentioned restaurant of course too. It is always busy and serves up some of Soho’s best, and freshest (see above) food in a nice casual atmosphere. For extra buzz there is the Crosby Bar which has a reputation for excellent cocktails and for being a generally fun place to spend the evening. There is a top class gym at the hotel too and in the basement, a state of the art 99 seat cinema. THE LOCATION: New York City’s bohemian bourgeois Soho district is lively, artistic and with its finger firmly on the pulse of current trends in music, fashion, art and design. The hotel is on a relatively quiet cobbled street called Crosby Street, between Prince and Spring Streets, but you don’t have to stroll far to find yourself in the heart of the action, with some of New York’s best shopping, bars, restaurants and various galleries just a few READ MORE
- In the mountain valley town of Kingfield, along the Appalachian Trail in the heart of rural Maine, Mountain Village Farmhouse has B&B accommodation on a small plot of land that is home to numerous hens, geese and ducks from which the friendly owners collect and sell organic eggs. All the rooms at the farmhouse are bright, clean and comfortable and there is also a cosy lounge area with an open fireplace. They do a great breakfast too, with plenty of choice, including of course, eggs from the farm’s hens plus things like organic pancakes and very good organic coffee. The surrounding area is famously beautiful and popular for hiking and winter sports, the Sugarloaf Mountain ski resort is less than 20 miles away for example, and with it being right on the Appalachian Trail there’s plenty of great hiking too. READ MORE