No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays, vineyard hotels & rural retreats in Northern France! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- Le Domaine d’Ablon is a luxury farm stay rural retreat near to Le Harve and the artistic coastal town of Honfleur, in rural Pays d’Auge, Lower Normandy. Accommodation is offered in classically Norman half timbered farmhouses, and the design, both interior and exterior is impeccable. You’ll find the interiors comfortable and plush but with a very pleasant rustic feel while the farm itself has organic orchards and vegetable gardens which offer some of the ingredients for the very highly regarded food on offer. Cooking and horticulture classes, amongst others, can be arranged on site too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double suites, in order of size; the Standard Suite, the Queen Suite and the King Suite, with The King being the largest. Even the standard suite though, if it was in most other hotels it would be considered a top choice, being around 40 sqm in size and the epitome of comfort and style. There is also a self catering cottage on site which has a huge amount of space, with two bedrooms (one double, one twin), a large lounge with an open fireplace, a kitchen and a private patio and garden area outside. The bathrooms are particular highlight in all of the accommodation choices, spacious and rather opulent, they come with a nice old style standing bathtub and a range of Bvulgari bath products. Le Domaine d’Ablon is a luxury hotel but also an agritourism farm stay; it prides itself on offering up some of the best local, seasonal food in Normandy and the owners take great care in producing much of the ingredients themselves. They grow a range of organic vegetables and fruits on site as well as various herbs some of which are medicinal herbs, and the owners and staff are a great source of knowledge about all things horticulture and food. The food is truly excellent and if you would like to try and recreate it yourself at home you arrange a cooking class with the head chef, Jérôme Billochon, which also includes an educational tour of the kitchen gardens. There are other courses at the farm too; photography, flower arranging, gardening, origami and even beekeeping. READ MORE
- This farm stay in the heart of the Lower Normandy countryside, with the Castle of Saint-Germain-de-Livet just 6 km away, is a working organic farm with animals that also produces its own organic apple juice and cider. Its self catering 2-bedroom loft in the upstairs of the very traditional Normandy farmhouse has exposed wooden beams and wooden floors. There is a large open plan kitchen and lounge with TV and DVD player and also a nice terrace. With the company of friendly owners you’ll find it a very enjoyable rural retreat where you can learn a bit about rural Normandy, farm life, and best of all how to make cider! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very clean, lovely to watch the cows being milked, yummy organic cider. Very family friendly and perfect for our family of 5. We will plan to come back and stay longer as we didn’t get much of a chance to explore the surrounding areas….” “A beautiful, peaceful, and memorable stay during our European vacation. Thank you….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FERME DE LA TUILERIE: READ MORE
- Le Clos du Quesnay is a truly lovely farm B&B in a restored 19th-century farmhouse near Rouen, Normandy, France, and within driving distance of both Le Harve and Calais. They have a range of accommodation in the main farmhouse as well as some glamping style gypsy caravans in the extensive gardens. You’ll find the owners helpful and friendly and they are great cooks too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of five rooms; doubles, and suites for up to four people (one double bed & two singles), plus 4 lovely gypsy caravans in the grounds outside. All the rooms are very comfortable and come with all modern conveniences; private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi. The gypsy caravans can fit up to three people with one double bed and one sofa bed in the lounge area. They have a nice bathroom and a small dining area inside, plus a porch and patio area outside with seating. At the main farmhouse there is a common lounge with board games, TV and fireplace plus there is a separate dining area. The accommodation is B&B but they also serve up meals throughout the day. Their multi course evening dinners are really fantastic for example and are a great way to meet other guests while enjoying some good wholesome Norman food. The gardens are really lovely, it is a former farm and there is a full 10 acres to be enjoyed, all of it beautifully landscaped with lawns, flower beds and orchard trees. There is also a large children’s playground, barbecue facilities and an area to play the traditional French game of pétanque. THE LOCATION: Le Clos du Quesnay is around 40km east of of the city of Rouen, and Monet’s favourite cathedral, less than an hour’s drive from Dieppe on the Normandy coast, and about 100km from Paris. The area is known as the Pays de Bray and it is classic Normandy countryside; green fields and pretty small towns, including the famous spa town of Forges-les-Eaux. There are a couple of very beautiful chateaux nearby too at Vascoeuil and Martainville and plenty of opportunities for cycling, horse riding and hiking, especially around the nearby Forêt READ MORE
- Clos Masure is a B&B farm stay near Rouen, Normandy, France, that offers a unique glamping holiday experience. The accommodation is in the form of fairy tale like wooden cabins high up in the beech trees that children, or romantic couples, will be especially enchanted by. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have five thatched treehouses to sleep up to five people. All of them are sturdy and well designed with access via wooden staircases and walkways built high up around the trees. There are varying numbers of beds, plus indoor and outdoor seating/dining areas from where you can catch glimpses of many animals and birds which tend to go unnoticed from ground level; squirrels, woodpeckers and night time owls for example. The accommodation is B&B and you’ll the friendly owners provide you with a top class fresh breakfast to start your day with. Other meals, both hot and cold can also be provided throughout the day with a bit of advanced notice. Safety might of course be a concern with young children and you’re naturally advised to keep an eye on them more so than in conventional accommodation even though you’ll find all areas carefully fenced and secured. The property is a farm stay and so has a fully working farm which guests are welcome to explore. They have a large herd of dairy cattle, a flock of hens and also produce a variety of crops; wheat, rapeseed, sugar beet, flax and corn. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is just 40km from the famously beautiful city of Rouen and in the heart of some peaceful green Normandy countryside. For those of you not familiar Rouen is Normandy’s capital and a popular place with tourists due in no small part to the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, a magnificent sight in the center of the city and one which was once much appreciated by the iconic impressionist painter Claude Monet. Popular with tourists but not oppressively it is also a busy, vibrant city in its own right, with fine restaurants and cafes and makes for a good initial introduction to the architecture, culture and cuisine of the Normandy region. Rural Normandy though is also a major READ MORE
- La Roulotte de Manon is a very cute, family friendly, glamping farm stay near Rouen in the heart of rural Normandy, France. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is a gorgeously old fashioned gypsy caravan sitting at the edge of the farm pond. It can fit up to five people, with a double bed at the back and two sofa beds in the lounge area. It is small of course but very cosy. It has a bathroom, and a useful kitchenette including a microwave. It’s fully heated too, has a small TV, a nice little porch area and barbecue facilities outside. THE FARM: The farm has horses, ponies, hens and goats, and guests are very welcome to tour the farm and meet the animals. They grow various vegetables too and have a large garden area with a children’s playground and plenty of seating around. There is also the pond just outside the caravan which hosts a number of ducks and wildfowl. THE LOCATION: The farmstay is just a half an hour’s drive from the lovely cathedral city of Rouen, one of Normandy’s highlights and a popular stop off on the journey from Paris to the coast. The countryside around is green and fertile and the area has very strong farming traditions. There are some national parks in this part of Normandy too; the woodlands of Forêt Domaniele d’Eawy for example are only about 10km away from the farmstay. A little over a half an hour to the north is the city of Dieppe and the Normandy coastline. There are many fine sights along this part of the coast, the dramatic cliff scenery over Le Treport for example, the impressive 16th-century castle at Eu and many more. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lots of outdoor space, even in poor weather stuff for kids to do. Very peaceful. Friendly host….” “The Roulotte was very cosy and perfect for a family stay….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LA ROULOTTE DE MANON: READ MORE
- Ferme de la Rançonnière et Manoir de Mathan is a beautifully old style, luxury farm hotel with restaurant and bar, just north of Bayeux, France, and about 3 km from the Normandy Coast. Its medieval stone buildings are surrounded by large beautifully landscaped gardens with adjoining tennis court in the heart of the lush Normandy countryside. Its rooms are equally impressive; comfortable, clean and very beautifully decorated in a rustic, antique style. Each comes with an en-suite bathroom, as well as satellite TV and WiFi. And, last but not least, the highly rated restaurant at Ferme de la Rançonnière et Manoir de Mathan offers the best regional French cuisine, including every morning a generous buffet breakfast. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The facilities are housed in a wonderful old 15th century monastery that has been beautifully restored. The grounds and building are lovely….” “The property was lovely, full of character, and the staff were very helpful. We had a wonderful dinner at the hotel, the food was excellent!….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MANOIR DE MATHAN: READ MORE