No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays, vineyard hotels & rural retreats in Northern Italy! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Agriturismo Maurerhof just outside Vipiteno, Trentino in the heart of the Dolomites, is a working farm that produces cheese, eggs and jam. Their Alpine-style apartments all come with private bathroom, kitchen and seating area, and a balcony which gives lovely views of the surrounding mountains. On the farm you can meet some of the locals, including ponies, chickens, goats and horses. The surrounding area is fabulous for hiking and winter sports are very nearby; The Racines ski area is just 14 km away for example. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We (2 adults, 2 children + 1 dog) were very impressed by the Maurerhof. The landlords are warm, nice and helpful. The location was great. Absolutely recommended!!..” “Exceptional. Eggs from the farm, fresh milk every morning, perfect service….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO MAURERHOF: READ MORE
- Cavril Agriturismo near Milan has stunning views over Lombardy’s Po Valley, and provides B&B accommodation in an old Italian manor farmhouse that has been upgraded and updated to offer the best in modern comfort and standards. All their rooms have air conditioning, a fridge, private bathroom and a balcony, and some come with a kitchenette. Wine, olive oil, and grappa are produced on the farm, tasting sessions can be organised with the owner and every morning they serve up a great Italian style organic breakfast. Cavril Agriturismo is just outside the village of Sotto il Monte Giovanni XXIII. About 20 minutes outside the city of Bergamo, and about an hour from Milan. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional. Warm hospitality, beautiful views, great price. Lovely organic breakfast with farm fresh eggs. We ate at the restaurant both nights and were impressed each time….” “Wonderful property and beautiful accommodation not far away from Bergamo! The whole property was immaculate and the view from the bedroom was stunning. We also ate in the Restaurant which was very nice and tried the wine from the estate. The owner was really sweet and helpful. Highly recommended!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO CAVRIL: READ MORE
- If you came to enjoy Liguria’s magnificent Cinque Terre coastline but want those amazing sea views to be just between yourself and Mother Nature, then Il Nettare Agriturismo is the place you really want to stay. The scenery right outside your door is absolutely incredible and enhanced by the natural wild feeling of the immediate surroundings, where the host family grows grapes, olives and lemons and makes their own organic limoncino, extra virgin olive oil and honey products, which include some very lovely sweet liqueurs. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of very quaint and rustic cottage studios. They have one double bed in an upstairs mezzanine area and a single sofa bed downstairs so can sleep up to three people in total. The studios could never be described as spacious but they have a cosy charm, and very much give you the feeling of living in a traditional, and quite remote, Italian farmhouse. This feeling will be supported by the lack of WiFi (the nearest WiFi is in a bar/restaurant a short walk away), but you do have modernities too in the form of satellite TV, air con and central heating. There is a kitchenette with a hot plate, sink, fridge and various bits and pieces including a capsule coffee maker. There is a small lounge area too with table and chairs and a sofa, which, as mentioned, can also double up as a spare bed. The space is small but the beds are super comfortable and the bathrooms are very nice indeed. The agriturismo owners are super helpful and friendly and though not strictly a B&B they are generous enough to leave your fridge stocked with basic foodstuffs as well as some homemade treats for breakfast and snacks, and in an especially nice touch they leave fresh bread outside your door every morning. So for that we put it in both the Farm B&B and the Self Catering categories. The main thing about any stay at Il Nettare Agriturismo though is the outside space which includes your own private patio with table and chairs and from where you can watch the sun go down over the sea READ MORE
- Farmstay Palazzetto Ardi has top quality, pet-friendly accommodation in Torri di Confine, between Vicenza and Verona in the Veneto region of Italy. They have their own restaurant serving the finest local food, with some of it coming from the farm’s own organic vegetable plots, vineyards and orchard groves. They have a small farm shop too so you can buy some of their various organic produce to take home, which include extra virgin olive oil and a range of organic wines, jams, tomato sauce, pickles and liqueurs. And to really take the experience home you can arrange cooking classes during your stay and learn some fabulous local recipes from the farm’s resident chef. All their rooms have a flat screen TV and WiFi throughout, and come with views of the garden or the surrounding mountains and some come with a seating area. They have plenty of nice outdoor space too, with a swimming pool in the garden, and the surrounding area is great for exploring, with hiking, cycling and golfing popular nearby (Free bicycle rental at the farm). WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A wonderful experience. The hospitality was just amazing. Carlo and Micheala were just wonderful, they couldn’t do enough. An amazing place to stay, eat, drink and make new friends. We would love to go back and would recommend a stay….” “Everything! Carlo & Micheala are wonderful and make you feel at home and very welcomed. We loved that everything eaten is from an organic source and farming. Micheala is a wonderful chef and meals are exceptional. Homemade organic wines are spectacular! 🙂 A must stay place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO PALAZZETTO ARDI: READ MORE
- This lovely farm stay is situated on a working, vegetable producing, farm in the heart of the Valle D’Aosta in the Italian Alps. It’s a 15-minute drive from the centre of Aosta and only about 20km from the closest lift to the Pila ski resort. Courmayeur and the Mont Blanc cable car are about 40 km away, while Châtillon is half an hour away by car. Their Italian Alpine-style apartments are tastefully furnished with TV and private bathroom and with wooden, mountain view balconies. There is a ski storage room and they also have barbecue facilities in the large gardens. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The perfect stay. Beautiful location, very warm and helpful owners , extremely clean and tidy apartment , excellent view and a really peaceful place….” “We had the most wonderful week at Plan d’Avie. Patrick and his family are kind and hospitable people. The view around the farm is magnificent and the apartment was perfect for our family with spacious kitchen and bathroom….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO PLAN D’AVIE: READ MORE
- Just inland from the Italian Riviera in the beautiful green hills of Badalucco, Liguria, this highly rated agriturismo has stunning views of the surrounding forests and mountains. It has a range of comfortable rooms, a shared lounge, and lovely gardens with outdoor seating to enjoy those views from. You can also enjoy some really terrific home made Italian food. The area is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding while the beaches of the Riviera are just a short car ride away, with Monte Carlo just 40 km along the coast. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “What a gem! This property is just outside Bardalucco with 3 rooms are all beautifully furnished with comfortable beds plenty of space, good showers. Barbara is delightful and a very accomplished chef. We ate there every night, lots of regional dishes with fresh vegetables from their farm….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO IL POGGIO DI MARO: READ MORE
- On a hillside just outside Cividale del Friuli, and near to Udine, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Italy, Agriturismo l’Uva e le Stelle has very nice self catering accommodation in a 19th Century traditional stone farmhouse. The property is surrounded by the farms own vineyards and olive groves, which the guests are welcome to explore and get to know a bit about farm activities. And there is also a small spa in the garden, including a sauna and Turkish baths. All apartments come with a nice balcony and the ceilings are the traditional exposed oak-wood beams typical of a 19th Century farmhouse. There’s a dining/lounge area too, with a kitchenette, WiFi and satellite TV. The garden has barbecue facilities and plenty of garden furniture including sunbeds. And though the accommodation is self catering the friendly owners provide all guests with a free breakfast basket pack for the first two days. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Wonderful escape in nature: Everything was great, from the lovely position to the very kind staff. The flat was spacious and with all the comfort you need. The complimentary wine from their own vineyard was an extra pleasant surprise….” “Wonderful agriturismo with a beautiful pool and the most amazing setting….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO L’UVA E LE STELLE: READ MORE
- Near the city of Parma in the lovely green countryside of Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Agriturismo Alba Del Borgo is a family run B&B with pet-friendly accommodation on its 175 acre organic hillside farm. It’s a fully working farm with wheat fields, vineyards, orchards, vegetable & herb gardens, free range hens and some gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. They have a range of bright, spacious and modern rooms which all come with some lovely private bathrooms, WiFi, air con and flat screen TV. There is a shared lounge area at the farmhouse plus plenty of space to relax or dine outside, from where you can enjoy some of those lovely views. The agriturismo has its own excellent organic restaurant which uses the best of their own and other local organic ingredients. There is also a farm shop where you can buy some of their various farm products to take home; home made jams, preserves, purees, sauces and plenty more. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unconditional recommendation: Outstanding food in the restaurant with local produce. Modern, clean and comfortable rooms. Extremely friendly and accommodating staff who make you feel very welcome….” “Dinner was exceptional-Excellent food and wine- Amazing chef! Staff was extremely welcoming and very helpful. The rooms were spotless – Absolutely loved this place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ALBA DEL BORGO: READ MORE
- Just outside Spigno Monferrato, in the beautiful hills of Piedmont, Cascina Bertolotto is a charming Italian farm stay set in a working vineyard which produces its own quality wine. Accommodation is in a traditional 19th Century Italian stone farmhouse with beautifully rustic rooms, all with terracotta floors and old stone walls, and some with lovely views on to the surrounding hills. They serve a great, continental style breakfast which during summer, is served up in their large, well kept, garden surrounded by vineyards. And speaking of vineyards visitors are of course free to explore them, sample the wine and tour the wine cellars. There are bikes available for free to explore the surrounding area which has plenty of good biking and hiking trails. And it is within close reach of the Italian Riviera beaches. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional! Rustic scenery and tranquil atmosphere. Absolutely fantastic agriturismo stay in Italy! Also wine tasting tour at the wine farm run by the owner is one of great memory there….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO CASCINA BERTOLOTTO: READ MORE
- Agriturismo Domus Magna is a beautifully renovated 15th Century farmhouse on a lavender farm very near Udine in the Fruili-Venezia-Giulia region of Italy. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has comfortable B&B rooms with private bathroom, TV and WiFi and outside there is are 12 acres of grounds, including a large garden with barbecue facilities and an outdoor pool. Then there is the lavender farm from where they produce their own lavender oil and lavender honey. You can expect a great Italian breakfast every morning at Domu Magna with some of the best local produce; ham, cheese, yoghurts and cereals. After that if you’re feeling active, the surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling and the friendly owners can provide free bike hire. They also have horses at the farm which you can take out on horse riding trips, and lessons can also be arranged. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is situated in the lovely little village of Belvedere di Povoletto, just a few minutes north of Udine, Fruili’s regional capital. Some other places of note in the surrounding area are the UNESCO World Heritage site of Cividale, originally founded by Julies Caesar, it was the 8th century capital of the Duchy of Fruili, one of the Lombard Duchies. The popular seaside resorts and spa towns of Grado and Lignano and the lovely medieval towns of Gemona and Venzone are also nearby and worth a look. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed in. If you are looking for beautiful surroundings, tranquillity and excellent service then this is the place. I wish we could have stayed longer and I hope we will return someday. It’s a great location for exploring the area….” “Highly recommended. Very friendly staff, nice and huge garden and clean and nice pool. An incredible place to be with kids. It was a pity we couldn’t stay more days….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO DOMUS MAGNA: READ MORE
- Tenuta Le Cave is a luxury agriturismo vineyard hotel perched on a hillside near Verona, Italy, with gorgeous views over vineyards, olive groves and the beautiful wooded valley below. The property is quite stunning with some fabulous interior design on display, their fine wines are organic and biodynamic, as is the food at their excellent restaurant. You can pamper yourself at the on-site spa, tour the vineyards & winery or just lounge outside around the outdoor swimming pool with those fabulous views all around. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have some beautiful rooms and suites on offer, all of them quite uniquely designed and decorated, and with an artistic flourish. They are all spacious, especially the suites, obviously, which also have a comfortable seating area, and they all come with a patio or balcony. One of the suites is a two bedroom, to sleep up to four, while the others are all doubles. Tenuta Le Cave is a luxury agriturismo and you can expect the highest levels of comfort, facilities and service. There is a very nice spa at the farmhouse with a good range of treatments and facilities; various massages, spa bath, Turkish bath, hydro massage, salt cave etc. The gardens are lovely too, with the swimming pool area taking the best spot for enjoying the fabulous views. The agriturismo produces organic and bio dynamic, own label, wine including Amarone, Ripasso & Valpolicella. You can take a stroll around the vineyards yourself or go on a guided tour which also includes wine tasting and cellar tours. Enjoy too some great locally sourced food at the restaurant, which is also organic and biodynamic as much as possible. THE LOCATION: Tenuta Le Cave Agriturismo, though conveniently near to the tourist cities of Verona, Vicenza, Padua and, a little farther to the east, Venice, is still surrounded by beautifully peaceful, deep green, countryside. The area of Veneto is well known for its wine and food, much of it you can taste at the agriturismo’s own restaurant, and examples of which include the classic Verona wine; Valpolicella DOC, soppressa; Verona’s regional twist on Italian salami, Marrone di San Mauro chesnuts, Monte Veronese cheese, Lessini black truffles, and also READ MORE
- Surrounded by olive trees, and with beautiful views across the Italian Riviera, farmstay Natta Di Monte Tabor is a charming, rustic farmhouse with an outdoor swimming pool. Agriturismo Natta Di Monte Tabor is in the village of La Natta, between Celle Ligure and Varazze and is a short car trip from some of the Italian Riviera’s finest beaches. They serve up a great Breakfast in the flower filled garden with vegan and vegetarian options available on request. Their elegant rooms come with air conditioning, a TV and fridge. They have beautiful old style wood or terracotta floors with wood-beamed ceilings and each comes with a private entrance with a nice shared, shaded seating area of the garden. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Magnificent view! Wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfast!· After a 14 day driving trip of Europe, our family voted this as our favorite accommodations of the trip. It’s a beautiful setting overlooking the sea on a hillside covered in lush gardens and trees. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess was very hospitable and accommodating….” “Magnificent view! Wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfast!· After a 14 day driving trip of Europe, our family voted this as our favorite accommodations of the trip. It’s a beautiful setting overlooking the sea on a hillside covered in lush gardens and trees. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess was very hospitable and accommodating….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO NATTA DI MONTE TABOR: READ MORE
- A little oasis in the city of Milan, Agriturismo Dolce Luna is a modern hotel surrounded by 12 acres of farmland with various organic agricultural crops as well as farm animals; donkeys goats, ducks and even ostriches to name but a few. They have a swimming pool in the gardens, some great fresh, organic food to be enjoyed at the farm restaurant and you’ll find the service in general particularly warm and friendly. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have 18 B&B rooms; doubles, twins and triples, all of which are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped, with air conditioning, sound proofed walls, mini bar, flat screen cable TV and wi-fi. There is a nice swimming pool in the gardens and of course the busy little farm to be explored. The accommodation of course far more city hotel than classic rural Italian agriturismo rooms, but the farm is very much a real farm. They grow a great range of fruit, vegetables and herbs here which make up the ingredients of some of their restaurant’s fine food. All of it is organic/biodynamic and there is also a farm shop at the property where you can buy some of their home made food to take home. You’re welcome to tour the farm and you can get up close to the farm animals too; horses, donkeys, goats, hens, ducks, swans, peacocks and ostriches. THE LOCATION: Though in the city of Milan’s western suburbs (4 km from the San Siro Stadium) once you enter the gates of Agriturismo Dolce Luna the city feels a long way away. It is green and tranquil and very much a place to relax and rewind. The area around Dolce Luna is not overtly urban either though, this side of Milan has much parkland and open green spaces too; the Parco Agricolo Sud Milano just south of the agriturismo for example is a close as you can get to real nature without leaving the city. The farm is close to the Milan Ring Road with the city centre being about 10km away. The nearest metro station is San Siro Ippodromo 4km away, from where the best option would be to take a taxi. WHAT READ MORE
- Oasi di Galbusera Bianca Agriturismo near Milan, Lombardy, Italy, is in the heart of the Montevecchia Park and its beautifully wild countryside. The B&B accommodation is in a lovely old style farm villa and the rooms are beautifully styled; all pastel shades and carefully chosen furniture and art pieces, they are gorgeously rustic. The farm is organic and eco-friendly, 50 acres in total, and grows a range of traditional regional fruit and vegetables. The food here is very highly rated, from breakfast to evening meals using locally sourced, organic ingredients much of which come from their own farm. They also offer cooking, diet and nutrition classes and have a range of activities to keep children amused. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of rooms to sleep up to four people. All of them are uniquely, and beautifully, styled with rustic wooden furniture and artistic flourishes everywhere. The gardens are lovely too and are surrounded by the olive trees, orchard groves and vegetable gardens of the farm. Guests are welcome to explore and you can arrange guided tours too where you can learn a little about organic farming and food production. The food is here excellent; organic of course, and as wholesome and healthy as possible. Most of it is vegetarian too and homemade; things like goat’s cheese, savoury tarts, sorbets and homemade bread. As mentioned above they also do cooking classes and can provide lots of good advice on diet and nutrition. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is conveniently near Milan, Lombardy’s dynamic capital, just 40km in fact, but is a world away in any other terms. It is, as the name suggests a veritable oasis from the city; peaceful, tranquil and surrounded by forests and fields of green. There are a number of nice little villages in the surrounds, nature parks like Monte Barro and Adda Nord for example, and lots of hiking routes and nature trails. The friendly staff at the agriturismo can give you plenty of good advice about the nicest places to go, and they also rent bikes at the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The accommodation is one of the most beautiful I have been to. This applies to READ MORE
- Agriturismo Le Fontane has an absolutely stunning setting on the shores of Lake Iseo, near Brescia in Lombardy, northern Italy. It is very much a boutique hotel with just four rooms to choose from, and you can enjoy gorgeous views from the terrace outside your door, from the gardens or from the infinity swimming pool just in front. It is very much a place for lounging and relaxing but there are plenty of activities to enjoy too; the beach is just three minutes walk away and you can also enjoy guided tours of the farm, fruit and vegetable picking, nature walks and hikes along the Antica Strada Valeriana, and of course boat tours around the lake and to the stunning Monte Isola Island. You can also enjoy the excellence of the in-house chef who uses the best locally sourced ingredients to great effect, from breakfast to lavish evening meals and washed down with some of Brescia’s and Lombardy’s finest Franciacorta wine. THE ACCOMMODATION: The agriturismo accomodation, just four B&B rooms in total, is lake side and just away from the main farmhouse where the restaurant is located. The rooms are set around the swimming pool with the gardens just to the side, and they all have fabulous, almost uninterrupted, views over the lake and the island. The block is modern, and internally has more in common with a modern city hotel than a stereotypical rustic agriturismo. Facilities are also what you would expect from a modern hotel, WiFi, flat screen satellite TV and some nice spacious private bathrooms. All the rooms are bright, clean and super comfortable, and all are supplied with nonallergenic soft furnishing and bedding materials. They also come with a small terrace seating area outside, from where, not to press the point too much, the views are a real treat. The small farm produces various fruits, vegetables and herbs and is surrounded by hazelnut and olive trees. You’re welcome to stroll around the farm and you can also arranged guided tours with the always friendly farm owners and/or the chef. The food here, as mentioned previously is another major attraction. It is traditional but creative and beautifully READ MORE
- L’Amandola Agriturismo is an ideal rural base for exploring Cinque Terre, one of Italy‘s most iconic and beautiful areas. It lies on a hillside just outside the historic coastal town of Levanto and you can enjoy some nice views over Levanto Bay and some great hikes around the surrounding hills and coastline. Levanto itself is not part of the Cinque Terre villages but is just a short train ride or drive away. Lying in the shadow of the Cinque Terre it tends to get overlooked by all but the most savvy foreign tourists and so retains a very local Italian feel. It has a very nice sandy beach and harbour, as well as an atmospheric historic center where you’ll find prices across the board much lower than in the tourist villages. THE ACCOMMODATION: L’Amandola agriturismo has five very nice B&B rooms and suites to sleep up to five people, and all of them, and the common areas, have a lovely traditional atmosphere. Their antique furniture and high, wood beamed, ceilings give gentle reminders that the farmhouse villa dates from the 17th-century and though offering the best in modern comforts; private bathroom with bathtub, WiFi & flatscreen TV, the property still retains a rustic charm. There is a dining area and lounge with a large open fireplace and some nice patio areas outside too along with the gardens and the farm. They have a range of native shrubs, flowers, herb plants and fruit trees including apricots, oranges, lemons and olives. They use a lot of their own fresh produce in their home made, traditional sweet and savoury Italian breakfasts and you’ll find it all excellent quality, generous and healthy. There is plenty of outside seating around the patios and gardens and they also have a thoroughly modern whirlpool hot tub where you can soak in the evening while taking in the views with a glass from one of their collections of fine wines. THE LOCATION: Being just 700 meters from Levanto train station the agriturismo is pretty convenient for anyone just arriving in the Cinque Terre area. The five villages can all be reached by train in minutes while the historic town READ MORE
- Agriturismo Cervano, on the Lombardy side of Lake Garda, has a range of rustic self catering accommodation on its organic olive farm which has magnificent views over the lake and the surrounding mountains. There is much old fashioned charm at Agriturismo Cervano; the property has a rustic, traditional feel and you’ll find a homely, friendly, ambience. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a huge choice of accommodation from a studio apartment to sleep two to a six bedroom maisonette that can sleep up to twelve. All of them are self catering but you will be supplied with basic breakfast provisions and the friendly owners can help you get to the nearest grocery shop. The fixtures and fittings are for the most part very much traditional but you have modern conveniences too; WiFi, TV and well equipped kitchens. Feel free to wander the olive groves from where the same family has been making organic olive oil for over 200 years. At the moment they have three varieties; Gargnà, Casaliva and Minìol, all of which you can sample and buy some to take home if you wish. Otherwise you can choose to spend your days relaxing in the gardens enjoying the view, or going for long walks in the surrounding countryside. The hills behind the farmhouse are particularly worth the effort, with the views from there being even more spectacular. THE LOCATION: The location is the undoubted highlight of Agriturismo Cervano; sitting as it does on a hillside above the fabled Lake Garda. Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake, spreading over 370 square kilometers of three regions Lombardy, Veneto and Trentino-Alto Adige, and is undoubtedly one of the most famous lakes in the world. The surrounding mountains and national park make the lake special and there are wonderful hiking trails and mountain biking opportunities to be explored (you can hire bikes for free from the farmhouse). Many lovely villages surround the lake, 25 in total, with the nearest to Agriturismo Cervano being Vecchia Provinciale just down the winding mountain roads. There are quite a few excellent restaurants in the surrounding area which the owners of the agriturismo can recommend and there is a golf course nearby too READ MORE
- Costa di Faraggiana is a luxury agriturismo near Cinque Terre, Liguria, and a place to spoil yourself a lot. You can have the full Italian Agriturismo experience on the organic farm with vineyards, olive trees and the finest of food, while also enjoying a full range of spa and wellness treatments; Turkish bath, sauna, sensory shower, various massage and beauty treatments etc. The views are stunning from the farmhouse and there is a nice, and very well positioned to enjoy the view, infinity swimming pool and hot tub, and you’ll find the rooms and services on offer very much luxury hotel standard. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of rooms and suites to sleep up to four people. You’ll find them all very comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated with pastel shades and nice antique pieces throughout. Every room has a seating area, study desk, and a very plush bathroom. And all of them will have access to some of the beautiful views that surround, with some of the more expensive options coming with a private terrace or balcony and outside seating. All the accommodation is B&B and there is a fantastic organic breakfast to look forward to, with lots of interesting sweet and savory options, many made with ingredients from their own gardens, and dietary restrictions will be well taken care of too. Between spending your time enjoying the infinity pool or hot tub and the fabulous food, you can also avail of some of their many spa, wellness & beauty treatments. THE LOCATION: On a hillside overlooking a lush green valley Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana has an enviable setting. For the energetic amongst you the hills surrounding make for some wonderful hiking with, in some parts, tremendous views over the town of Levanto and the Cinque Terre coastline. The agriturismo owners can arrange horse riding trips for you in the local too and they also have mountain bikes and scooters for rent. Levanto, at the edge of the Cinque Terre, is less than 3km away from Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana and you can avail of the free shuttle service to and from there and the beach. From there you can set READ MORE