No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best luxury agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels near Siena & Val d’Orcia, Tuscany! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- The very highly rated Agriturismo Renaccino near Siena, Tuscany, is well known in the local area for breeding thoroughbred riding horses, but also provides rustic self catering accommodation in traditional cottage style apartments. The owners are helpful and friendly and the countryside surrounding is typically Tuscan, but also quiet and peaceful despite being less than 10km from the much loved city of Siena. THE ACCOMMODATION: You have a choice of one and two bed apartments to sleep a maximum of four people. They are in traditional Tuscan farmhouse style, romantic and cosy with a well equipped kitchen and lounge, WiFi and TV. Outside in the gardens and lawns there is plenty of seating/outdoor dining space and a salt water swimming pool. You’ll find the owners of Agriturismo Renaccino extremely helpful and friendly, and you can quite quickly feel like you’re part of the family. Though they don’t cook a breakfast for you but every morning they do provide a daily generous selection of what a Tuscan might call ‘basic food staples’ but what for outside visitors is more like a sumptuous hamper of fresh food; apart from the necessary eggs and milk you will also be treated to a fine selection of cheeses, breads, salami, some delicious homemade cakes, and more. Guests are welcome to take a look around the farm and can learn a little about horse breeding from the enthusiastic horse loving owners. It is a thoroughbred breeding farm so they are quite sensibly careful with the animals, which means they don’t allow horse riding or provide horse riding lessons, but you can get up close and admire these beautiful creatures just the same. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is super convenient for the famously beautiful and historic city of Siena, less than 10km away, and just to the north of the equally famously beautiful Val d’Orcia, which, like Siena, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a place steeped in important medieval history. Towns like Montalcino, Castiglion d’Orcia, Pienza and many, many more live and breath that history and the countryside in between is a rural wonderland of rolling green hills and winding roads. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: READ MORE
- Castello La Leccia is certainly more than your average farmstay agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm, and is a truly luxurious place with some stunning views over the Chianti Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: It is high on a hill between Siena and Florence, near the town of Castellina in Chianti, and has lovely views from the terrace of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Their rooms and plush, comfortable and stylish but retain the rustic charm of a traditional Tuscan manor farmhouse. There have a very highly regarded restaurant at the agriturismo too where they provide a generous breakfast, and, throughout the day, some great local Tuscan dishes and of course a good selection of local wine, including of course their own. THE FARM & VINEYARD: The castle has an enviable hilltop position with great views over the Chianti countryside, included in that countryside are some of its hillside vineyards, sitting at between 300 and 500 meters above sea level and with a south-south west exposure they are ideally situated to produce some excellent own brand Chianti Classico. Most of the grapes are Sangiovese but they also produce small amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot and Syrah. They produce a lot of their own brand olive oil too from groves surrounding the castle. You can arrange tasting sessions of the oil and of course the wine, tour the vineyards and the olive groves and have an interesting look at some of the production processes involved. THE LOCATION: The immediate location is spectacular with stunning views over the countryside. And the countryside is typically beautiful Chianti, Tuscany. It is also right beside the equally beautiful, and historic, town of Castellina in Chanti. The medieval era walled town of Radda in Chianti is nearby as well, and about 20 km to the north will take you to Greve in Chianti, the central town of the region which has much to offer the visitor in terms of history, and food and drink. At Castello La Leccia Agriturismo you’ll be about half an hour’s drive from the lovely city of Siena, and READ MORE
- In the rolling hills south of Siena, Tuscany, Italy, pet friendly Tenuta di Corsano has a series of self-catering apartments in a classic 17th century farmhouse surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and vegetable plots. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rustic apartments are cosy and comfortable with a kitchen and a lounge area and a choice of one, two and three bedrooms. They are traditional style with terracotta floors and wood beamed ceilings and all have WiFi, satellite TV, a kitchenette and living area. Outside you’ll find a swimming pool and extensive gardens, and the whole property has really lovely views over the surrounding countryside. Though the accommodation is self catering, both breakfast and even meals can also be arranged. THE FARM: It is a working farm with a busy trade in grapes and olives as well as many vegetables that make up some of the ingredients of their excellent home made food. The food at Ville di Corsano is of a very high standard and guests are generally very impressed by their hearty, healthy Tuscan dishes. If you find yourself equally impressed you can arrange cooking classes at the farmhouse which feature some of these same Tuscan specialities. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is on a wonderfully peaceful hillside but still just steps away from the little village of Ville di Corsano. Ville di Corsano is a very cute little place with a population of just 200, and has a church, a shop, a very good restaurant and a small winery. This surrounding area is of course classic rural Tuscany and all of it is fantastic to explore. You’ll find many hiking routes and nature trails around, and there is the nearby Alto Merse Nature Reserve, about 10km from the farmstay. There are many classically beautiful Tuscan towns around too, as well as historical sights and an abundance of food and wine tourism. The friendly farmstay owners at Tenuta di Corsano can give you lots of tips and recommendations, and they can organize tours and various other services such as car hire, bicycle hire, babysitting and transfers from the lovely city of Siena just 16km to the north. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This place READ MORE
- Just outside the beautiful hilltop town of Pienza, Tuscany, Italy, Agriturismo Casapicchiata is a very highly rated farm stay that has comfortable B&B rooms in a traditional Tuscan farmhouse surrounded by acres of wheat fields, olive groves, lavender and cypress trees. The views are tremendous too and it is in a perfect location for further exploration of this fabled sub-region of Tuscany; Val ‘Orcia. THE ACCOMMODATION: All the rooms are rustically stylish, with tiled floors, antique furniture and classic bed frames, and they all come with nice private bathrooms. This farm stay comes with lots of other niceties too; a spa & wellness center with massage services, a fitness center, a small indoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a solarium. They know how to look after their guests here and they can also provide a number of other, more practical, services; babysitting, laundry and maid services for example. Their food is tremendous, and not only the breakfast; the friendly owners cook up some great locally sourced food (Much from their own farm) in the evenings too which can be shared with other guests in the farm’s ‘family and friends only’ informal restaurant. THE LOCATION: The lovely Pienza is of course very much on the Tuscan tourist trail and there are innumerable other lovely small towns nearby too; Bagno Vignoni, Montacino, Rocca d’Orcia to name just a few. In between too of course you have some classic Val d’Orcia/Southern Tuscany countryside to enjoy (you’ll find a special section on Val d’Orcia on this page). You can hire bikes from the farm to head out exploring if you wish, and/or they can also arrange some wonderful horse riding trips which take you around the local area and some of the more hidden, less touristy areas of Val d’Orcia. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing location right at the heart of Val d’Orcia, within driving distance of many central locations of Tuscany. Beautiful place with warmhearted owners….” “Excellent property, the owner was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was great and we fell in love with the location (and the dog!)….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO READ MORE
- Agriturismo Humile offers true romantic escape, in the heart of the Val d’Orcia, near Siena. The property is a restored 18th century farmhouse in a classic Italian rural idyll and, with just three boutique suites on offer, the atmosphere is one of great peace and tranquility. The farmhouse is beautifully designed and decorated and retains a lovely rustic ambience while not compromising on modern comforts and facilities. Outside you have a swimming pool and a hot tub at your disposal in the nicely tended gardens. The entire property is proudly eco-friendly and the farm is fully organic, producing extra virgin olive oil as well as various vegetables and herbs along permaculture principles. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have three very lovely suites to choose from, all of which are extremely spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. There is a double bed in each plus a seating/lounge area very nice private bathrooms. Two of the suites are downstairs and have their own private entrance with one being upstairs, accessed through the farmhouse, which has the advantage of having nice views over the surrounding countryside. The thoughtful interior design works beautifully in the suites and throughout the property. It is very much a boutique hotel, while also maintaining strongly its rustic farmhouse essence, and though classically minimalist it has lots of lovely little touches and careful attention to detail throughout. The agriturismo is very environmentally conscious and so they forgo air conditioning for fans (though they do have central heating in winter) and don’t have for example TVs and mini fridges in the rooms (though you are of course very welcome to use the fridge in the farm kitchen) The gardens outside are equally nice, with plenty of seating space, a swimming pool and a hot tub, and is surrounded by the olive groves and vegetable gardens that make up the farm. THE FARM: The farm is fully organic and is maintained on permaculture principles. They grow a range of fruit and vegetables here as well as herbs and medicinal plants and they produce their own excellent quality organic extra virgin olive oil. They make some great fresh fresh food at this agriturismo, their breakfasts are READ MORE
- Tenuta di Petriolo is a gorgeous vineyard hotel situated in Torrita di Siena, Tuscany, conveniently near to both Siena and Arezzo. The estate dates back to the 1700s and the imposing manor house has beautifully decorated interiors; wood beamed and frescoed ceilings, antique furniture and ancient wine cellars which resonate history and an old fashioned sense of class and style. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of spacious B&B rooms, ranging from doubles to quadruples. All of them are classically decorated in keeping with the historical atmosphere of the property, and offer style and opulence belonging to a different era, though with modern conveniences like flat screen TV and WiFi. All the accommodation is B&B and the buffet breakfast is generous, varied and fresh. The manor house is large and there is plenty of common space to explore with lounge and dining space and even a lovely little chapel. And also externally where you’ll find patios, well tended gardens, a swimming pool and rows of vines and olive trees. There are fifteen acres of Sangiovese grape vineyards in total that have, since 1974, been supplying Chianti DOCG Colli Senesi and Chardonnay. You are of course welcome to sample some, and to buy to take home, and you can also arrange tours of the vineyards and the wine cellars in the company of the friendly and enthusiastic staff and owners. THE LOCATION: Tenuta di Petriolo is just outside the town of Torrita di Siena in the heart of Val di Chiana. (You can read more about the area here) This is a particularly lovely part of rural Tuscany and is a convenient base for visiting some important historical towns and cities, being just 45km from the city of Siena, 18km from Pienza and just 12km from the town of Montepulciano. There are also many other historical towns in the surroundings, too many to mention really, and the whole area is a pleasure to tour around, though of course you may also be tempted to just stay put at the hotel such is the beauty of the place! The nearest airport is Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport, but both Florence and Pisa airports are also READ MORE