No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Kerriley Park is a homely, family friendly, self catering farm stay in Yelverton, Western Australia, between the Margaret River and Busselton rural holiday regions. It offers cosy and comfortable self catering cottages on their small friendly farm which also has 75 acres of wildlife filled native bushland to explore. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farm stay has a choice of three bedroom, air conditioned, cottages that can sleep up to 10 people. They are fully self catering with a well equipped kitchen, and an open plan dining/lounge area with a flat screen TV and ipod docking station. Outside they all have a nice little verandah area with plenty of seating and outdoor dining space, and you’ll have a communal barbecue at your disposal too. There is a small swimming pool in the gardens too, though its really more for splashing about in than actually swimming, and there is also a children’s adventure playground. THE FARM: The animals are the main attraction for most guests though, and especially children. Every morning the kids can be given a bag of food to feed the animals with, animals which include, goats, sheep, hens, emus and ponies. All of them are friendly and well used to visitors. There is plenty of wild bush around too and guests are free to head off bushwalking as they please and where they are in with a good chance of spotting some of the abundant local wildlife. THE LOCATION: The farmstay is south of Perth, W.A., between two of Australia’s best known rural holiday regions; Margaret River and Busselton. Margaret River is especially famous for two things that usually don’t go hand in hand; surfing and wine making. Its coastline has some of Australia’s best surf while inland lies some of the country’s best vineyards. Other types of farming go on here too and the area is becoming something of an agritourism hot spot. Busselton is known for its sheltered bay and beach, its humpback whale population and its coral. The beachfront has an iconic 19th century jetty, the Busselton Jetty, a mile and a half long, it ends at the Underwater Observatory where you can comfortably check out the amazing coral life READ MORE
- Sunflowers Farm Stay has self catering cottages for rent on its 315 acre cattle farm in Margaret River, south of Perth, W.A. What really makes the place stand out though is the enormous amount, and variety, of animals it keeps on its ‘animal farm’, over 350 in total; kangaroos, rabbits, llamas, goats, pigs, ducks and plenty more. The farm allows guest loads of interaction with the animals as well as other activities such as tractor rides, egg collecting and pony trekking, and is certain to be an especially memorable holiday for kids. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of 4 one & two bedroom self catering cottages that can, with the help of some extra bunk beds, sleep up to nine people. They are basic enough inside but comfortable and clean. You will have a lounge and fully equipped kitchen at your disposal plus things like TV & DVD player, WiFi, and either air conditioning or a log fire and ceiling fans. There is also outdoor seating, BBQ facilities and a playground in the gardens. Check out your options on the booking page here. The main attraction is the farm of course and guests have a great amount of freedom to wander around the large farm and interact with the animals including feeding and petting them. What’s especially nice is that they also have an ‘orphanage’ at the farm where they adopt and care for unwanted baby animals, with, as you can imagine, much cuteness all round. THE LOCATION: Sunflowers animal farm is in the famous Margaret River wine region south of Perth WA. Though there are vineyards aplenty in this area, and many particularly along Caves Road where the farm stay is located, it is not only the wine which draws tourists to the area. Over the years Margaret River has developed a strong reputation for nature tourism, agritourism, food tourism, surfing, art & crafts, and for just generally being a lovely, chilled out place to relax and explore for a few days or weeks. You can read more about the area here. The journey from Perth should take less than three hours down the coastal State Route READ MORE
- Gumleaf Cottage is a traditional Aussie farm cottage on a 12 acre farm near Swan Valley and the Perth Hills, and around 30 minutes from Perth Airport. The cottage is self catering, and private, and you can have as much time by yourself as you need or you can also explore the farm and meet all the friendly animals that call it home; goats, sheep, hens, rabbits, parrots and miniature ponies for example, and get involved in farm tasks such as collecting eggs, feeding the animals and fruit picking etc. THE ACCOMMODATION: The 100 year old original farm cottage still has a nice traditional feel but is fully renovated inside with a new modern kitchen and bathroom. There are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles with queen size beds and one children’s room with 2 sets of bunk beds, so can sleep 8 but there are also two cots available to sleep extra infants if required. The cottage is adjacent to the main farmhouse and beside the gardens, which have a trampoline, a splash pool and a playground, and of course the 12 acre farm. There you will find lots of farm animals which you are welcome to meet and you can engage in all sorts of fun and educational activities that kids especially will love from pony rides (Note: the listing is in the horseback riding category though there are only ponies here to ride!) and row boating on the dam to bug collecting and possum spotting. You can also go bush walking in the forests around the farm which have miles of trails and where you can spot all sorts of exotic wildlife. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: Gumleaf is just half an hour from Perth Airport and a little more to the city centre (shuttle services can be arranged) and some of Western Australia’s famously beautiful beaches. The Perth Hills and the John Forrest National Park are nearby as is Swan Valley, famous for its agriculture and food and where in recent years a whole food and wine tourism scene has emerged, READ MORE
- This peaceful relaxing farm stay is near Perth, at the edge of the famous Swan Valley wine route. It’s only about 45 minutes drive from the centre of Perth in fact, and less again from the airport. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of an ‘executive suite’; a spacious and very comfortable self catering chalet with a private entrance, a large lounge with flat screen satellite TV and DVD player, a well equipped kitchen and a double bedroom and bathroom. There is WiFi throughout, including the patio outside which comes with a private seating area and a full size hot tub overlooking the gardens. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM: It’s very much a retreat from the city you’ll find; super quiet, peaceful and slow paced. You’ll have plenty of space to wander around the gardens which have a barbecue area and around the farm where you’ll find, amongst other animals, alpacas, horses and hens. You can also hire bikes directly from the farm for exploration of the beautifully rural surrounding area. THE LOCATION: The owners can give you good recommendations about what to do and see in the area. The area being the Swan Valley, famous for being one of Australia’s finest wine producing regions. Though the owners of Brigadoon don’t make wine they can still recommend some good wine and food tours of the Swan Valley and some other attractions that can be visited farther afield. Attractions such as the Bells Rapids trail for example which is only about 15 minutes drive from the farmstay, the Caversham Wildlife Park is less than a half an hour, and there are many wineries in the area. Having a car is a good idea in these parts, it needs to be said, because though it’s close to the city it’s still quite isolated and you’ll find only limited options getting around with public transport. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Yvonne was very friendly and ensured that we enjoyed ourselves! Even brought us out to feed their horses and alpacas. The house was really cosy as well! Great for travellers READ MORE
- Less than a half an hour from Perth city centre, this Swan Valley farmstay is very highly rated and with good reason. It is stylish and chic, akin to a boutique hotel, but with a pleasant country farmhouse vibe. You’ll find the owners hospitable and friendly and the breakfast here is particularly good. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two double rooms available, both of which have their own private entrance and outdoor terrace. They are also nicely designed and furnished, and have the usual mod-cons; air-con, WiFi, flat screen TV. The bathrooms are very nice as well with the larger of the two rooms, the ‘king room’ also having a spa bath. You’ll be treated to a very good and generous fresh breakfast at Kellers, with much of the ingredients coming from their small working farm. Guests are free to take a look around and meet some of the cows, sheep and pigs that call the place home, and, if they so wish, they can help out with farm chores, collecting eggs etc. THE LOCATION: Keller’s farm is very near Perth, at the edge of the Swan Valley. Here you’ll find lots to see and do; the Swan Valley is very popular with food and nature lovers and you’ll find some nice rural scenery, top class wineries, restaurants, food factories and farmers markets at almost every turn. Just up the road is the famous Margaret River Chocolate Factory for example and the equally famous Sandalford Winery is close by too. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Breakfast is in a world of its own, and we were shown around and participated in the daily workings of the farm. I will definitely be back and recommend anyone for it, especially those with families….” “It was a perfect farm stay experience, the hosts Philips and Marija were so friendly and helpful….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KELLER’S FARM STAY B&B: READ MORE
- Hilltop Studios offers exclusive accommodation near Margaret River south of Perth, with gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. The self catering studios are part of a private 350 acre farm conveniently located between Margaret River town and the beach. The accommodation is beautifully appointed, super comfortable and the surrounding area is deeply rural and peaceful. All in all a perfect rural retreat. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have four luxury double studios on offer, all of which are stylish and spacious and come with every modern convenience and comfort. They have extra large beds, a full kitchen and lounge area with satellite TV and DVD player, with some free DVDs on offer. There is a nice spa bath in each bathroom with bi-folding windows opening out onto either the main studio room, or the sun deck outside which has seating and barbecue facilities. They all have beautiful views, with acres of rolling farmland around and cattle and horses grazing peacefully within. Two of them, the ‘Panoramic Studios‘, have the view enhanced by their wide, picture frame, windows. THE LOCATION: Hilltop is about two and a half hours drive from Perth, Western Australia, about ten minutes from the town of Margaret River and even less from the coast. The countryside is deeply rural in these parts and you’ll find plenty of opportunity for hiking with some particularly nice bushwalks leading on toward the coast. Margaret River is an increasingly sophisticated rural holiday destination that is a pleasure to stroll around. It has long been associated with surfing, its beaches having some of the best waves in the world, and also wine tourism; with most of its boutique wineries offering vineyard tours and wine tasting. These days it offers even more, with top class restaurants, cafes, farmers markets, yoga schools, arts & crafts galleries and plenty more. Just outside of town you have these great beaches too and of course you have the Margaret River itself flowing through. There is an endless amount of things to do around the town; you can organize leisurely boat trips along the river, picnic by the banks, hire a mountain bike to explore the magnificent Boranup Forest, hike some of the READ MORE
- Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay is a 57 acre bushland farm in Western Australia that has eight very comfortable self catering cottages surrounded by a host of farm animals and plenty of local wildlife too. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their dog-friendly accommodation come in various sizes with the larger cottages being able to sleep up to six people. They all have a patio with BBQ facilities, a flat screen LCD TV & DVD player. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen except the studio option, which has a smaller, but still useful, kitchenette. The accommodation is self catering though on arrival the hospitable owners greet guests with a free breakfast starter pack which includes cereal, juices, milk and fresh bread. And if the hens are hatching when you’re there you are also welcome to use their eggs any time. THE FARM: The farm covers 57 acres and is home to a number of different animals; Scottish Highland cattle, Dorper sheep, emus, guinea fowl ducks, geese, hens and peacocks. You can arrange guided tours of the farm and meet the animals, with every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday being feeding time where the guests are welcome to join in. THE LOCATION: The Farm Stay is less than 5 minutes north along Osmington Road from Margaret River township, with both Margaret River Golf Club and Prevelly Beach each being about 15 minutes away. There is lots to see and do in the Margaret River region. There are some great bush walking trails around with jarrah, karri and marri forestlands where you can see a whole range of native wildlife. A spectacular coastline that is very much a mecca for swimmers and particularly surfers, and where you can go whale watching (from Augusta and Dunsborough). You can do lots of outdoor adventure sports in the region too, like canoeing, rock climbing, abseiling and caving, as well as more conventional sports like golf and tennis. The town of Margaret River too is a lovely place to hang out, famous for its food and wine, you’ll find some of Australia’s best here; with lots of boutique wineries and vineyards to visit, restaurants, cafes, galleries and farmer’s READ MORE
- Daisy Cottage is a charming self catering cottage on a working farm near Perth, the Avon Valley and the historic town of Northam. The farm which has sheep, horses and hens, has a long history with the main farmhouse being a wonderfully grand old mansion dating all the way back to 1836. THE ACCOMMODATION: The rustic cottage has two comfortable double bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a large lounge and dining area. Outside you have a nice veranda with plenty of space for lounging and outdoor dining, and has lovely views over the farm, the lake and the surrounding countryside. There is an outdoor swimming pool in the gardens too, and barbecue facilities. THE LOCATION: The farm is in the lovely Avon Valley, just over an hour north east of Perth, less than 15 minutes from the historic town of Northam and just over 20 from Toodyay. The area is very picturesque and famous for its wine and food. You’ll find many wineries in the area offering a whole host of wine tourism activities, and many great restaurants too. There is also plenty of wild open countryside around with great hiking trails around the nearby Avon Valley National Park and the Julimar State Forest. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely rustic location, open farmland with sheep, horses and chickens. Full featured kitchen with plenty of cookware. Whole family loved it….” “The property is very picturesque. The cottage was well presented and very comfortable. It has very thing we needed and even a laundry. The main house is gorgeous. Perfect host, perfect for a night away or even a wedding….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT DAISY COTTAGE: READ MORE
- A family friendly, organic, permaculture farmstay in Margaret River, Western Australia, Burnside Organic Farm is a busy place with a vineyard & winery, vegetable & fruit gardens, plus farm animals including pigs, geese and hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their solar powered, self catering bungalows are a mixture of one and two bedrooms that can host up to five people. All of them have a full kitchen, a lounge with flat-screen TV with DVD player, laundry facilities and some bungalows have a spa bath. Outside there is plenty of space to dine or just to relax, with some hammocks, swings, seating and barbecues. Note: Free WiFi is available in the main building but not in the bungalows. THE FARM: The farm is certified organic and biodynamic, and is mainly occupied with the production of wine and avocados. There is a winery at the farm stay too and guests can take a tour and learn a little about the making of its very good organic wines; zinfandel and vermentino, red and white. They also have some beehives at the farm, olive groves, and orchards of citrus fruit and apples. The animals include pigs, hens and geese and guests are free to interact with and feed them and are also welcome to take some of the great range of vegetables and herbs from the garden for cooking with. The friendly owners are generally on hand to advise on the best things to pick in season and they can give some cooking tips too. THE LOCATION: For those of you not familiar with the Margaret River, it is one of Australia’s best regions for rural tourism, stretching out over 100 square miles its centrepoint is the town of Margaret River itself, a lovely relaxed town which has a strong surfing culture but also lot of great restaurants, art galleries, craft shops and cafes. There are many wineries in the region, Burnside Farm included, and consistently makes some of Australia’s best wines. The farm stay is right beside the Keenan State Forest, which is a wonderful place for hiking and wildlife spotting. It’s about 10 minutes by car from Surfers Point, and all that beautiful coastline, READ MORE
- In Kukerin, Western Australia, on the route between Perth and Esperance, this very popular, eco-friendly farm stay has rooms and self catering accommodation and can make a great introduction to Australian outback rural life, with the extra novelty of it having a yabby (freshwater crayfish) packing plant at the farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have very comfortable B&B rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, flat-screen TV and DVD player and some self-catering cottages which also have a lounge/seating area and full kitchen. Whether self catering or not you can arrange good meals, breakfast included, to be cooked for you at the farm, and as you might expect they do a nice range of yabbie dishes. You’ll find it a friendly sociable place and it has lots of outdoor space, with a barbecue and a children’s playground. THE FARM: The farm produces wheat, barley lupins and peas and, as mentioned above, has a large yabby packing centre. The owners started off in the nineties supplying just one restaurant in Perth, under the brand name Cambinata, but have expanded greatly since, supplying yabbies to far flung markets in Asia, Europe and the United States. The yabbies are supplied by around 700 farmers from all around Western Australia. THE LOCATION: The farm is just outside the tiny town of Kukerin (motto: Small But Strong), and just off the main road between Perth and Esperance. This is the heart of Western Australia’s wheat belt and Kukerin is a small, typically Australian farming community which is always friendly and welcoming to visitors. The distances here are large of course but there are a number of diversions relatively nearby. Drive for about a half an hour to the east and you’ll come to Lake Grace for example, with its natural salt lakes in various shades of pink and green and its wildlife filled nature reserve wildlife. And, less than an hour back to the west and you’ll come to another spectacular salt lake at Dumbleyung. You’ll find many of those iconic rocky outcrops towering over this part of Australia too, with two of Western Australia’s most well known; Bruce Rock and Wave Rock, both being within two hours of READ MORE
- This popular farm stay in Pemberton, near the coast of Western Australia, is a self catering cottage on a working farm and vineyard surrounded by rainforest. The clean and comfortable cottage is beside the farmhouse and has three bedrooms, a full kitchen dining area and lounge, two spa baths, a nice open fireplace and an outside patio with barbecue. Other facilities include a flat screen TV, DVD player and an ipod dock. The accommodation is self catering but the friendly owners can arrange breakfast and picnic food with a bit of advance notice. They have their own wines too which guests are welcome to try and you are of course free to wander the farm to meet, and help feed, the animals if you so wish. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely bush setting. Farm animals on property and feeding for children. Wonderful hosts, couldn’t be more helpful and welcoming….” “Wonderful location, the accommodation fantastic and owners couldn’t do enough to help us. A+ from us and we will be going back for sure!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TREENRIDGE FARM ESTATE: READ MORE