No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best farm stays in Yorkshire! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This Yorkshire farm stay has a range of clean and comfortable self-catering holiday cottages on 42 acres of open pasture, meadow and woodland along with gardens and a children’s play area. The farm stay is just six miles outside the market town of Pickering, and has some very nice views over the North Yorkshire Moors. The friendly owners do not work the farm any more but they have their own hens and pet ducks while cattle from the neighbouring farm graze the fields. They have one, two and three bedroom cottages in converted farm buildings with some of the old, traditional features still intact, like the wooden beams in the ceiling. And they all come with a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, plus bathroom and a comfortable lounge with a TV and DVD player. The farm itself is a very relaxing place, to wander around, to take in the view from the picnic table or to watch out for the numerous wildlife that comes and goes. The surrounding area is terrific for exploring too, with the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and its famous steam railway just a short hop away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The whole family thought it was a wonderful holiday location. The peace, quiet and gorgeous surroundings. The farm animals, hens and wild bird watching. Wonderful holiday cottages….” “Exceptional! The cottage had everything you could possibly need for self catering. The surroundings including the duck pound were delightful. The hosts were exemplary and the lemon cake, what a delightful surprise on arrival) was gorgeous….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT RAWCLIFFE HOUSE FARM COTTAGES: READ MORE
- On a small farm near Pickering, North Yorkshire, U.K, this popular family run farmstay has a great selection of stylish B&B rooms in an 18th century farmhouse plus self catering cabins. They serve a great English breakfast with some of the finest local ingredients, including free-range eggs direct from their own farm, which guests are free to explore. All their rooms and cabins are clean, spacious and comfortable and come with en suite bathroom, seating area, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and flat-screen TV and DVD player while the cabins come with all the above plus a kitchen. There is a very nice garden at the property too with outside furniture and an extensive children’s playground. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Absolutely fabulous and look forward to staying again. The accommodation and surrounding area were fabulous . Beautiful lodge set on the lake. Very clean , luxurious interior and facilities. We were disappointed we weren’t staying longer….” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BARKER STAKES FARM: READ MORE
- For a farm stay with a difference, Yapham Holds Farm has some cute glamping huts on its small farm in the lovely green countryside of East Yorkshire, England, about 10 miles from York City, and about an hour by car from Scarborough. The cabins are small but perfectly formed and surprisingly comfortable. They all have a sofa-bed, a TV and DVD player, a little veranda outside as well as their own picnic table, and you can rent a grill from the farm if you need. All the huts are heated too and have access to the shared bathroom and toilets on site. Note: Dogs are welcome for a small extra charge, but with a maximum of two per guest. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing: Loved every second.. first time I’ve been clamping and already planning my next trip here, lovely owner.. quite.. close to amenities, best sleep I had in ages….” “Fabulous. Friendly & informative hosts. Very clean & well kept grounds & shower/WC. Pods were great, with a few little luxuries such as TV/DVD, heater & lighting so an upgrade from traditional camping. Very peaceful & quiet….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT YAPHAM HOLDS FARM: READ MORE
- In the heart of Herriot country, England, near the village of Borrowby and on the edge of the North Yorks Moors National Park, Woundales Farmstay is a warm, friendly, perfectly relaxing B&B farmstay, with a beautifully maintained farmhouse and a farm with horses, ponies and a herd of rare dexter cattle. The Accommodation: The rooms are stylish and luxurious, with private bathroom, flat screen TV, ipod docking station, WiFi and a nespresso coffee maker. There is a sitting and dining room at the property too where the hospitable owners serve up a generous breakfast every morning. You will have plenty of choice at breakfast time; from the traditional Yorkshire breakfast, to such things as smoked salmon, various yoghurts, cereals, homemade jams, fruit and croissants, and all the ingredients are locally sourced as much as possible. With a bit of advance notice you can also arrange a fine three course evening meal at the farmhouse too. The Farm: The farm is classic Yorkshire meadow and pasture land familiar to any fans of the James Herriot TV series All Creatures Great and Small. They have horses and ponies on the farm plus an interesting herd of cattle; dexter cattle, a somewhat rare breed that is said to be the world’s smallest. The Location: Sitting at the edge of the Woundale valley, near Thursk (the site of James Herriot’s old veterinary office), the farmstay has views over to the North York Moors and an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. It’s still only minutes from the the A1 and A19 though, so access is easy. The area is full of the past and there are many historic houses and an abundance of other sights around; The old ruins of Mount Grace Priory, the picturesque Benningborough Hall and Gardens or Byland Abbey are all worth a look for example and there are plenty more, the farm owners will be happy to offer recommendations. There are many very scenic hiking and cycling routes around too; The Cleveland Way and The Wolds Way are close by for example, and you can arrange bicycle rental from the farm, as well as horse riding excursions. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “There READ MORE
- Set within the boundaries of the the iconic North Yorkshire Moors, England, and very near both Scarborough and Whitby, this quality Yorkshire farmstay has 4-star accommodation on a full 200 acres of farmland in beautiful Harwood Dale. It is a blissfully peaceful setting ideal for a relaxing getaway. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a nice selection of comfortable rooms which all come with en suite bathroom, TV and WiFi. The farm’s tearooms and restaurant serves up great home made local food including a legendary Sunday roast. There is a games room and playground for the kids at the farm too, and they also even have a garden centre selling a good assortment of plants, seeds and flowers. Outside there are gardens and a small lake right in front of the farmhouse. THE FARM: The farm is a full 200 acres of prime Yorkshire countryside and contains a herd of rare highland cattle, even more rare curly haired pigs, sheep, ponies, hens and ducks. All the animals are friendly and well behaved and are well used to attention from guests. THE LOCATION: For those of you not yet familiar with God’s own country, and especially the vast North Yorkshire Moors, it is one of England’s most evocative and beautiful regions, and the Grainary Farmstay has a superb location sitting cosily among the green fields and woodlands of Harwood Dale between the Moors and the North Sea coast. There are a huge amount of great places for walking, hiking and cycling around the area, with one of the numerous highlights being the atmospheric Harwood Dale Forest a great place to find all sorts of native wildlife, and just a few minutes away from the farmstay. The coast is very near too and you can explore some of beautiful coastal paths with views over the North Sea. Both Scarborough and Whitby are less than 20 minutes drive away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful setting, lovely comfortable room and friendly staff. Second time I have visited and so happy to have returned. Only wish I could have stayed longer….” “The property is lovely in every way. The breakfast had lots of choice, to every taste. My children READ MORE