No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- At the edge of the beautiful Kenting National Park, Hengchun Peninsula southern Taiwan, Ever Spring Eco Farm Stay has a nice range of B&B rooms on its 120 acre eco-friendly organic farm and gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious, and all come with air con, WiFi, cable TV and private bathroom with bathtub, They have an outdoor swimming pool in the grounds as well as their artificial fish pond which also serves for soil irrigation, there are barbecue facilities too and plenty of space to both wander around and to relax. You’ll find a fairly decent restaurant and cafe there too though it doesn’t have much in the way of western food. It makes for a very relaxing place to spend a few days but it can also be quite sociable too. You’ll find the staff friendly and helpful and they can arrange plenty of activities on the farm or in the surrounding area. THE FARM: The farm is very much an ecologically friendly farm and the enthusiastic owners are also happy to teach you a little bit about ecological farming practices and such things as butterfly cultivation on the farm and their growing of a huge range of herbs, vegetables and fruit; chilli peppers, mangoes, papaya, tomatoes, garlic, basil, peppermint and tea tree being just some examples. THE LOCATION: The farm itself is large, and wonderful to explore, a highlight being a climb up its highest hill, on top of which you’ll find a traditional pavilion with a giant antique bell. The view over the Hengchun peninsula and the surrounding ocean is best enjoyed as the sun goes down. The staff can arrange like fishing, hiking and cycling trips, as well as other unique things like night time firefly discovery tours around the farm and in the surrounding area, which has some lovely, wild scenery around the Kenting National Park. Kenting is Taiwan’s oldest national park and stretches out over 180 km of both land and sea and is home to a rich amount of flora and fauna both on land and sea. Despite the peaceful rural setting the farm stay is still just a few km READ MORE
- This eco-friendly farmstay in Yilan City, Taiwan, is a peaceful oasis of lush green countryside at the edge of the city. It has spacious B&B chalet accommodation surrounded by fruit & vegetable gardens and a nice lake. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farm stay has a range of modern chalets, from one bedroom standard to superior, which can sleep up to four people. You’ll find them spacious and very comfortable, with plenty of light and all modern facilities; private bathroom, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV, WiFi and room service. They also have a balcony with views over the gardens and the lake. It’s a quality place, the service is friendly, and you’ll be treated to a very good breakfast every morning. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is in the boundaries of Yilan City, but it very much feels like you are in the heart of the countryside. It’s also less than an hour from Taipei with Taipei Songshan airport even closer. Though under an hour from Taipei, the city and county of Yilan have a different, more old fashioned atmosphere. It is well known for being a centre of aboriginal Taiwanese culture and the landscapes around the city are truly gorgeous. The city itself is on the Yilan Plain and the coastline makes up the Yilan Coast National Scenic area, over a hundred kilometers of stunning scenery; thick forests, mountains and rocky cliffs; a fabulous place for hiking and exploring nature. In the city itself two places shouldn’t be missed; Taiwan generally is well known for its night markets and Yilan does it best of all; the most famous night market in the whole country is Luodong Market, in the township of the same name. It is a raucous place mainly devoted to food and here you can taste a huge array of Yilan and Taiwanese food and drink. Old Yilan is the heart of the city and has many grand buildings dating from the early to mid 20th-century, many of which were built during the Japanese occupation, and have a unique architectural style. Buildings like the Former Taiwan Railway Administration Office and the former Rice Inspection Bureau give a glimpse READ MORE
- The Villa of Permaculture is a luxury farm stay resort surrounded by lush organic orchards and vegetable gardens in Shoufeng, Hualien County, on Taiwan’s peaceful east coast. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a range of B&B rooms and suites which are all super spacious, clean and modern, and come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom with bathtub. Most of them will also have a balcony or terrace with an outdoor seating area too. They serve up a very good and generous organic breakfast in the morning and you can also order various other meals throughout the day. THE FARM: Outside you’ll find barbecue facilites and a children’s playground, as well as various chickens, hens and ducks around the large gardens and lake, which are beautifully tended to, just like the villa itself. It is run on permaculture principles and the hospitable owners are always willing to explain the processes involved, including their solar power systems and the water cooling pond system which serves as air conditioning in summer. THE LOCATION: You can go fishing on the lake out the front, and can get to other nearby rivers and lakes using free bicycle hire from the villa, a good choice being the lovely Liyu Lake about 12 km away. Around the mainly rural Shoufeng township you’ll find other tourist attractions too; the Taroko Gorge, or marble gorge as it is known, along with its associated national park, the Farglory Ocean Park and of course there is plenty of beautiful landscapes as well as an abundance of hot springs around the rightly famous East Rift Valley National Scenic Area. The Villa of Permaculture can arrange shuttle pick up and drop offs from various points around the area should you need, just let them know before arrival. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very warm welcome from the staff! Excellent choice for our family….” “The villa environment is beautiful and picturesque, and they provide bicycles for leisure rides round the area – you can have a coffee at the cafe by the lake. The room is big, clean and importantly a very good quality mattress. Will go back again….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS READ MORE
- This Cingjing farm stay has an ideal location near to the famous Cinjing farm, and has absolutely superb views over some of Taiwan’s most beautiful countryside. The accommodation, the food and the service are also top quality and it is very much a top choice for tourists on their way to visit Cinjing Farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of European style wooden chalets or cottages, and they have a great choice of B&B rooms and suites to sleep up to 8 people. All of them have plenty of space, are clean and comfortable and also come with a seating area and cable TV. Best of all though they all come with balconies from where to enjoy those fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. All the rooms come with breakfast included and there is a restaurant onsite serving other excellent meals throughout the day, including vegetarian and dietary restricted choices. There is lots of outside space too to be explored, flower gardens and lawns with barbecue facilities, as well as organic vegetable gardens and orchard trees, from where the chefs get some of the ingredients for their great food. THE LOCATION: The location is superb, very near the famous tourist attraction of Cingjing Farm, less than 10 minutes drive in fact and there is a bus stop just down the road from the farm stay that leads directly there. Another tourist attraction, the Small Swiss Garden, is also close by; just five minute’s drive. The entire Cingjing region of central Taiwan is truly spectacular with some fantastic mountain scenery to be enjoyed. They have a tour desk at the farmstay from where you can arrange car hire, and the friendly staff can also arrange many different tours of the surrounding area. Your nearest airport will be Taichung, just over an hour away, and the staff can also arrange transfers to and from the airport. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everything is good….the view, the staff, the location and great breakfast….” “Big room and great view from the window/balcony….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CINGJING VIENNA PLEASANCE COTTAGE: READ MORE
- This organic, eco-friendly farm package holiday stay near Taipei in Yilan County is a great place to sample some real Taiwan farm life, with loads to see and do, and the location is gorgeous too; surrounded by those classically beautiful Yilan forested hills. The package accommodation comes with all meals provided including snacks and drinks throughout the day. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a number of very spacious, comfortable rooms; doubles, twin rooms and quadruples. They all come with with air conditioning, satellite TV and private bathroom. Outside there are some lovely gardens for strolling around, they have their own lake too, lots of outside seating, hammocks etc., and an organic restaurant. There’s a whole lot to do around the hotel and the farm; farm tours, games, adventure courses and fun cooking lessons for example, as well as art classes where you can make bamboo ornaments, traditional lanterns, prints for bags and teeshirts and plenty more. The B&B accommodation comes as a package which includes breakfast & dinner as well as free snacks and drinks, tea, fresh juices etc. throughout the day. They also organize sociable barbecues for guests too. THE FARM: They do great guided tours of the eco-friendly, organic farm and the hosts are very knowledgeable about farming, animals and crops. They have animals including goats, ducks, hens and even water buffalo, and guests are welcome to meet them, and you can get some animal feed from the farm owners to feed them with. They grow rice too which you can have a go at planting yourself, plus crops like the very refreshing kumquat, which look like small oranges and have an interesting taste; like a mixture of lime, lemon and orange, and are great for making juices with. They have a number of other fruits and vegetables too and guests are welcome to pick any of them they want to eat. They also have a small bamboo forest from where they make bamboo products, and a lake where you’re welcome to go fishing. There are a few traditional Taiwanese farm huts around the farm which you can visit too, and get an insight into how a local farmer READ MORE