No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- In the village of Yanıklar, Çanakkale province, Turkey, Dağbaşı Hotel has eight B&B rooms on an ecologically sensitive farm with a number of goats, its own vineyard and winery, plus an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. All their comfortable rooms come with WiFi, a private bathroom and a fireplace. And they have their own restaurant at the property which serves a really great Turkish breakfast in the morning as well as other traditional homemade meals throughout the day with some of the meat and vegetables coming directly from the farm. In terms of its location it can make a great base for exploring the ancient ruins of Troy or the nearby Mount Ida (Kazdağı in Turkish) Park which has a huge amount of great hiking trails. READ MORE
- On the highest hill of beautiful Bozcaada island off the coast of Çanakkale, Turkey, Harmani Holiday Farmstay has a variety of clean and comfortable rooms in beautifully restored traditional stone houses. They all have private bathroom, WiFi, air-con and a mini fridge. And some rooms have a balcony with views of the sea as well as a private spa bath. The friendly owners grow organic fruit and vegetables on the small farm that surrounds, and they are also great cooks, with farm fresh ingredients and some very fine home made food included in the buffet breakfast each morning. There’s lots to see and do in Bozcaada and you can arrange to hire bikes from the farm for exploring with. READ MORE
- Pet Friendly Kapor Organic Farm House has a range of B&B rooms on a certified organic farm just outside the town of Avanos in Cappadocia, Turkey. All their clean and comfortable rooms come with WiFi, private bathroom with shower or bath, and some with a spa bath. Outside, there is a swimming pool and plenty of seating in the flower filled gardens. They have a very good restaurant too, serving a generous breakfast every morning, and different local foods throughout the day with organic ingredients much of which come from the farm. Guests are also welcome to pick their own fruit and vegetables. The farm owners can arrange transport to various destinations in the surrounding area. The Göreme Open Air Museum for example is about five or ten minutes drive away, with the nearest airport being Nevşehir Cappadocia Airport 25 km away, while Kayseri Airport is 60 km. READ MORE
- Just outside the town of Datca, and not far from Bodrum, Turkey. The Datca Olive Farm Guesthouse has luxury B&B accommodation surrounded by organic olive groves and gardens full of fruit, vegetables and herbs. Each of their rustic, stylish rooms and suites comes with WiFi, air-con, flat screen TV with satellite channels plus a seating area and a private bathroom, and outside in the gardens there is a swimming pool as well as a Turkish bath and a tennis court. The friendly staff serve a great Turkish buffet breakfast in the mornings, full of fresh, homemade organic produce much of which comes straight from the farm and the on-site restaurant is open all day and has plenty of very good local dishes to be sampled. READ MORE
- Narköy is a quite unique, eco-friendly hotel on an large organic farm in the province of Kocaeli, Turkey, about an hour east of Istanbul. It’s more a countryside retreat than a hotel though and has a range of workshops in everything from permaculture and bread making to yoga and stress management. And guests are welcome to get to know the farm, help milk the cows, collect eggs or gather fruit, herbs and vegetables. There’s lots to explore in the surrounding area too, with plenty of swimming and hiking to be done, and you can enquire at reception about horse riding and their free bicycle rental. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and all come with private bathroom and WiFi, and instead of air-con the hotel uses an ecologically more friendly natural ventilation system. There is a very good on-site restaurant too, with a range of Turkish dishes, most of the ingredients of which come straight from the farm. Breakfast is included in the room rate and is, as you might expect, top quality. READ MORE
- In the heart of Fethiye’s countryside, this organic farm stay has eco-friendly accommodation and a taste of traditional village life with outdoor activities for both children and adults. Pastoral Vadi is committed to the health of the environment and its guests. This unique farm property features organic vegetable plots, farmyard animals and a rustic ambience. A stay at Pastoral Vadi is a true learning experience. The friendly staff includes guests in all aspects of the farm and runs seasonal workshops, such as photography and yoga. Pastoral Vadi’s charming bungalows are made from stone, mud-brick or wood. Each one has been ecologically designed and all waste and used water is recycled. The produce used for meals has been grown on the farm or supplied by local farmers. Staff will teach guests how to prepare traditional Mediterranean cuisine. Children will find plenty to keep them entertained. There is a lovely animal farm and children’s arts and crafts workshops. They can also help out with tasks around the farm. Enjoy a relaxing escape from the stresses of 21st-century life in Yaniklar Village. Indulge in culture and art workshops and agricultural activities. Visit the local beach, just 10 minutes away. READ MORE
- Among the vineyards of Safranbolu, in the Black Sea region of Turkey, this lovely farm stay has four spacious and very comfortable rooms in a 280 year-old, carefully restored, Ottoman mansion surrounded by extensive fruit and vegetable gardens which supply some of the ingredients for their wonderful homemade breakfasts. Their rustic rooms come with private bathroom and free WiFi, and in the gardens there’s a seating area with hammocks and a small children’s playground. READ MORE
- Blacktree farm, in Muğla, Turkey, just off the Lycian Way and about an hour’s drive south of Fethiye, has self catering accommodation in traditional stone cottages on a small certified organic farm where they grow a variety of fruit and vegetables and produce, amongst other things, their own olive oil, bread and preserves. The Accommodation: They have nine cottages in total, of various sizes, and all are homely and comfortable with an open plan kitchen and lounge with a fireplace, and each has at least one bedroom with a balcony overlooking the surrounding hills. While outside in the gardens you’ll find a swimming pool, a tennis court and a children’s playground. They have a small restaurant too which serves some really good fresh homemade food on the outdoor terrace, including a classically generous Turkish breakfast which you can order up until the afternoon, and they can also offer English style breakfasts too. The Location: The surrounding area has loads to offer hiking and cycling enthusiasts and you can rent mountain bikes at the farm for free. If you’re feeling energetic one morning you could hike down some really spectacular terrain to Kabak beach in less than two hours, or to the more low key Balatli Beach in about three. The farm owners can offer a shuttle service to the beaches though only once a week, and, with a bit of advance notice, they can also arrange guest pick ups from part of the Lycian Way about 2km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Tranquil place with a fantastic location. The pool is beautiful and clean. You can play also tennis, table tennis and billiard. Stone cottages are perfectly equipped. The owner, READ MORE
- With a nice terrace overlooking the Greek Island of Lesbos this is an environmentally friendly boutique hotel just outside the town of Assos in Turkey‘s Çanakkale province. All their rooms are individually decorated in traditional style with some unique handmade wooden furniture, traditional rugs and hidden air-conditioning systems. All have private bathroom and there’s free WiFi throughout. There’s also a comfortable shared TV lounge and outside there’s a large colourful organic garden full of various plants and lots of fruits and vegetables many of which end up on your breakfast table. But most of all it’s home to over 100 species of chilli plants. The owners are chilli experts and they are always happy to share their knowledge with you, let you taste some of their produce, or maybe buy some of their various homemade jams, pickles and sauces to take home. And if you really get hooked and you’re around in September, down the road in Assos there’s the Turkish Chilli Festival in the first week of September each year. READ MORE
- Ayayorgi Evleri offers high quality hotel type accommodation on a farm containing hens and ducks, olive trees and vegetable plots on the lovely island of Bozcaada, Turkey, about 3km from the ferry terminal. All their rooms have private bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels, air-con, WiFi, coffee machine and mini bar. And outside in the gardens they have a swimming pool plus plenty of seating and places to relax. They serve a really great buffet breakfast in the morning where you can sample some of their home produced vegetables, olive oil, eggs, pastries and jams as well as lots of other good food. READ MORE
- Just outside the city of Kastamonu, in the Black Sea region of Turkey, Sadibey Hotel has B&B accommodation in a beautiful 130-year old farmhouse mansion surrounded by acres of farmland with horses, sheep and fruit and vegetable gardens. All its rustic, atmospheric rooms come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. There is a top quality restaurant and bar at the property too, serving a traditional Turkish buffet breakfast and other meals throughout the day with some of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. And in the grounds you’ll find a Turkish bath/hamam and also horse stables where you arrange horse riding lessons. The surrounding area is beautiful and great for hiking and cycling, and you can hire bikes from the farm if you need. There are winter sports too at the Ilgaz Ski Centre about 50km away. READ MORE