No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- In Temecula, California, about an hour from Disneyland, this boutique hotel vineyard stay is on a 300 acre ranch with a full working winery on site. It is a gorgeous property which offers peace and relaxation in luxury surrounds and with top of the range food, wine, facilities and levels of service. It has a bar and restaurant, with some very high quality food and of course wine. There is a swimming pool and a hot tub to enjoy in the large grounds, as well as a well equipped fitness center, and they offer a range of massage services too. All their comfortable and well appointed rooms come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom as well as a patio or balcony with nice views over the nearby mountains, the gardens and the vineyards that surround. Other facilities include a guest launderette and a business centre. And the friendly staff can organize various tours and packages including of course wine tasting and wine tours, but also things like horse drawn carriage rides and picnics. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This is a beautiful hotel!! Room was great with a very comfortable bed and high end linens and toiletries. I can’t imagine that there is a better place to stay in all of Temecula!…” “Beautiful views all around – great vineyards and the balloons in the skyline were breathtaking! Exceptional property and service….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT PONTE VINEYARD INN: READ MORE
- Category: B&B Farm StaysAddress: Red Tail Ranch Rd
United StatesIn Groveland, California, and only about 20 minutes from the entrance to Yosemite Park, Red Tail Ranch has extremely highly rated B&B accommodation on its 50 acre ranch with horses, free range hens and some friendly dogs. The is one large suite type room, the ‘Ansell Suite’ with an en suite bathroom, a seating area, flat screen TV and WiFi plus a refrigerator and a private patio. The smaller ‘Elaine Room’ has a private bathroom just outside the room, WiFi, a refrigerator and a study desk. And both are very comfortable and clean. There is a nice garden at the property too with a barbecue and a terrace and guests are welcome to wander the farm and get to interact with some of the animals. There are some nice hiking trails, on the farm and in the surrounding area, and guests can arrange to bring their own horses for an overnight stay, to use some of the trails on the ranch or to explore Yosemite or the nearby forest service land. Note: Sorry but no children allowed, and no pets! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Absolutely fantastic B&B: We can definitely recommend the Red Tail Ranch. Deborah and Kevin are incredibly affectionate and hospitable. Both have great insider tips for hiking in the area. The rooms are very comfortably furnished, everything is very clean. The ranch is very quiet, the deer come within a few meters of the property and can be watched from the campfire. Also the starry sky is a dream. Every morning Deborah cooks delicious breakfast for all guests and prepares it lovingly. We had an absolutely great time here. If we are in the proximity again we would book in any case again there!…” “The most amazing place to stay, five star hosts in beautiful setting. Had a great stay, amazing views, tasty breakfast, room was perfect and the hosts even better, warm and friendly, welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. You can spend a day at least seeing the ranch and relaxing. Would definitely recommend!!..” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT RED TAIL RANCH: READ MORE
- Allegretto is a, very much luxury, vineyard hotel in the Paso Robles Wine Country, California. The stunning, Mediterranean inspired, property sits amidst acres of beautiful gardens, orchards and vineyards, and blends some of Paso Robles’, and California’s, best wine and food with excellent spa facilities and a very European sense of style and class. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of top quality rooms and suites, many of them with their own private patio area or balcony. You can expect all the usual upmarket hotel features; comfortable beds, air-con, cable TV, WiFi, mini bar & fridge, coffee maker and some very plush bathrooms. The stunning property, though quite new, has all the aesthetics of an aristocratic Tuscan villa but with modern hotel infrastructure. There is plenty of common space throughout the hotel, living rooms and terraces with lots of space for relaxing or socializing. They have excellent spa facilities; massage, body scrubs, aromatherapy and more on offer, and in the beautifully tended gardens, an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a bocce ball court The food here, at the Cello Ristorante & Bar, is exceptional; they have a nice range of Tuscan and Italian influenced dishes with the ingredients locally sourced as much as possible, and some coming from the chef’s own organic gardens. There is also of course a great choice of Paso Robles wines available including their own branded Allegretto wine; from the on site Malbec, Viognier, Tannat, Vermentino, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. You’ll find all the usual wine tourism activities here too; tasting sessions and vineyard tours etc. Many other activities in the local area can be arranged via the concierge; horseback riding, golf, art tours, visits to other wineries and olive oil producers, exhibitions etc. THE LOCATION: Equidistance from both Los Angeles and San Francisco (around three hours), Paso Robles lesser known of California’s two main vineyard regions, and all the better for it. Just as Perugia is less favored than Tuscany, Paso Robles is equally eclipsed by Napa. But both Perugia and Paso Robles have something that their more illustrious rivals have long since lost. An unhurried, laid back atmosphere that is perfect for those urbanites seeking READ MORE
- Just about an hour east of Sacramento, California and very close to the Shenendoah Valley and Amadour county wine country, this small, friendly organic farmstay produces vegetables and eggs, and visitors are welcome to get involved or just relax around the gardens. They have comfortable, homely rooms with shared bathroom and a shared lounge with TV(But no WiFi) And the owners are always happy to show their bread, jam or cheese making skills to guests and can also teach you a thing or two about planting and growing. They serve a great organic breakfast and can also make you a good lunch and dinner for an extra charge. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It’s a fantastic value for the money and we left feeling refreshed! This is our second stay here. We love the peacefulness of the farm, the comfortable accommodations (all the linens are line-dried and fresh!), the delicious food, and the gracious host. The location is very convenient to the wineries on Shenandoah Road….” “Alice the hostess was amazing. The property was beautiful. If you want the Ritz this isn’t for you. If you want cozy and comfortable off the beaten path then welcome home…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CASA DE LA PRADERA: READ MORE
- Outside Mendocino village in Northern California, Brewery Gulch is a luxury B&B inn with an emphasis on great fresh food, much of the ingredients of which come from their own, on and off site, organic fruit, vegetable and herb gardens, plus other local organic farms. It has an enviable hillside setting overlooking the ocean and surrounded by meadow fields and woodlands, and the property itself is beautifully designed and spares nothing in terms of quality or comfort. All their 10 rooms come with a fireplace, work desk, flat screen cable TV, ipod docking station and WiFi. A fabulous breakfast is included, as is an equally good wine and light dinner buffet in the evenings. The staff are always friendly and attentive and there’s plenty of space to relax around the property with a games room, a library and 10 acres of outside space to explore. You can also arrange massage services too. Note: No children under 12 and no pets! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We HATED to leave. One feels completely welcome and at home from the very first step on the property. They have anticipated every possible need to make one’s stay a true pleasure….” “The wine hour/food was excellent! Views are phenomenal and the property is gorgeous!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BREWERY GULCH INN: READ MORE
- This Paso Robles, California vineyard hotel has a selection of very nice rooms together with a full winery and tasting room. The friendly owners are always very happy to show you around and teach you a little about the wines they produce. And all of their very comfortable rooms have en-suite bathroom, satellite TV and Wi-Fi, and the shared balcony has lovely views over the vineyards. They also have a sociable shared lounge with fireplace, and an outdoor seating area, a Mediterranean style courtyard with fountain, and a garden with BBQ facilities. A quality continental breakfast is included plus a free wine tasting session and a complimentary evening glass of their wine plus cheese plate. Note: No children and no pets allowed! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The Inn at Croad exceeded our expectations – friendly staff, great wine, a comfortable room, and a phenomenal view. We booked our room online without seeing it in person beforehand. The pictures on the website are 100% accurate – this place really is that nice…..” “It was absolutely amazing experience – spending a night at Croad Vineyards. It is beautiful place with absolutely unique atmosphere. I am very grateful to Martin (owner and winemaker) for coming personally to check me in after usual hours and to ensure that I am comfortable in my room and in the house. Staff is very friendly and thoughtful; and I feel like visiting family or very good Friends.Wine is great! Happy to bring a bottle back home :)….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CROAD VINEYARD HOTEL, PASO ROBLES: READ MORE