This historic western style dude ranch in Big Sky, Montana, near the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, scores top marks for horseback riding and fishing (The Gallatin river runs right through the farm) and the impressive scenery that surrounds it.
They have a variety of very smart apartments and cottages all with cable TV and WiFi and some cottages contain a full kitchen or at least a kitchenette.Their highly rated seasonal restaurant (from June to the end of October and mid-December to the end of March) has Western style food and an extensive wine list.
They organize horse riding tours around the nearby mountains and in winter, sleigh rides, and the friendly staff can also arrange things like babysitting, laundry and concierge services. They’ve got a business meeting hall too and in summer the garden is always good for a BBQ.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 205 Buffalo Horn Creek Rd
- Laundry Facilities
- Farm With Animals
People are also looking at these nearby stays:
- Spring Creek is a luxury dude ranch stay in the middle of a wildlife sanctuary, high above the town of Jackson, Wyoming, with amazing views of the Teton Mountains. Though it’s in the middle of such wild, beautiful country Spring Creek has every modern facility; a spa, wellness and fitness center, tennis courts, an outdoor pool and a giant Read more...
- Monster Lake Dude Ranch, in Cody, Wyoming, is a superb getaway for those of you with a love of the great outdoors, and especially of horseback riding, hiking, boating and fishing, but still need all modern comforts. It has a range of western style cabins and suites on its huge lakeside ranch, most being self catering with a fully Read more...
- Diamond 7 Dude Ranch has self catering cabin accommodation on a 10,000 acre ranch near the town of Sundance, north east Wyoming, just 30km from the famous Devil’s Tower and close to the Black Hills National Forest in neighboring South Dakota. It offers an old style Western dude ranch experience where the owners are at hand to show guests Read more...
- This very popular dude ranch is just outside Sandpoint Idaho, U.S.A., in the middle of beautiful surroundings with great trails for horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, sleighing and winter sports, especially cross country skiing. There’s plenty to do at the farmhouse too with evening entertainment, a cosy shared lounge, a recreation room, an outdoor hot tub, a library, a Read more...